Wally's age

Well, let's take a look at this.

Wally is:

-studious

-very small

-prone to cry when in danger

-sensitive and has low self-esteem

-a discouraged pirate wanna-be

I think that he is like Guybrush, except more intelligent. And it is that intelligence that keeps him from pushing for the things he wants, no matter what. I could elaborate on that theme for a few minutes more, but it's beside the point.

My own opinion: Wally is a few years older than Guybrush, and quite the nerd.

From his nerdiness and his ablility to make and edit maps at will, and the fact that he rely's on his monacle, I would say he's in his early 30's, though seemingly, MI3 brought down his age to a more youthful stage.

:confused: In Mi2, i thought he was WAY older than Guybrush. At least 40...he makes a remark when his monocle is missing that his mother is dead, but that can be interpreted differently. I thought he was a shy, inoffenive old man.

But after playing the Mi3 demo (i still don't have the real thing...damn...) i guess he's closer to Guybrush's age

Heh, Demon Chuckie. But at least it gives us something to discuss.

Anyways, I think that Wally is roughly Guybrush's age. He can't be much younger (ie: a kid) else he wouldn't be so intelligent. However, he is a bit of a pussy.

I always though Wally was rather old, after all he IS a map maker, and knows practically every island. So i assumed he was just a midget hermit, and thats why i didnt like what they did to him in CMI.

On the other hand if the Guybrush is a kid theory is true, he could possibly be younger...

Archived