Home

Happy Independence Day!

Boba Rhett

The 4th of July is again upon us for the 228* time, folks. The day the United States celebrates it's freedom. To all the residents thereof I wish you a happy and safe fourth!

Those of you with fireworks, be safe and don't try holding any in your hands or mouth, ok? And the fuse is never as long as you think it to be. ;)

Those of you grilling, have a hotdog for me. Extra mustard, hold the onions. Thanks.

Those of you doing any other sort of partying, have fun too! And don't do anything I'd do.

Also, saw this neat link to short biographies of everyone who signed the Declaration of Independence. You can check that out here.

Hang your flags high! If you don't have one, Improvise.

*=right?

That would be the 227th anniversary....I thought you had meant the 228th anniversary...sorry. :p

Though, if you look at it in a technical sense, they didn't celebrate it on July 4, 1776 because not everyone knew it happened...so, yeah, I'm not dumb after all....yeah....

Originally posted by Darth Homer

Though, if you look at it in a technical sense, they didn't celebrate it on July 4, 1776 because not everyone knew it happened...so, yeah, I'm not dumb after all....yeah....

So the people who signed it didn't celebrate?

Originally posted by pbguy1211

So the people who signed it didn't celebrate?

Well, they probably did, but that was technically the 0th independance day.

The first anniversary was Jul 4th, 1777, so this is technically the country's 227th anniversary, but the 228th time we celebrate our Independance.

Well, they probably did, but that was technically the 0th independance day.

The first anniversary was Jul 4th, 1777, so this is technically the country's 227th anniversary, but the 228th time we celebrate our Independance.

Shut up

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

The 4th of July is again upon us for the 228* time, folks. The day the United States celebrates it's freedom. To all the residents thereof I wish you a happy and safe fourth!

Those of you with fireworks, be safe and don't try holding any in your hands or mouth, ok? And the fuse is never as long as you think it to be. ;)

Those of you grilling, have a hotdog for me. Extra mustard, hold the onions. Thanks.

Those of you doing any other sort of partying, have fun too! And don't do anything I'd do.

Also, saw this neat link to short biographies of everyone who signed the Declaration of Independence. You can check that out here.

Hang your flags high! If you don't have one, Improvise.

*=right?

be safe?

*lights m80*

*takes a bite*

hmm..not as good a some people have said.

;)

*takes a firework out of his mouth* Thanks for the warning Rhett

That's not all that funny cuz I know someone that got every one of their fingers besides their middle finger blasted off, can you imagine how dependent you'd be on other people if that happened to you?

What's this Independence Day? I thought it was called Boom Day. :D

What kinda un-american person doesn't light fireworks while grilling on boom day anyway? I blew plenty of stuff up, and all ilegally because of the burn ban. :D

Archived