Home

Colonel Sanders Model/Map Request

Hey, you guys probably dont remember me or havent seen me here, but I have come with a cool request. Its basically a Colonel Sanders model/Map request. If you dont know Colonel Sanders. I can tell you that he was the creator of KFC (Kentucky Fried CHicken).And on the map, i would like it to be a KFC resteraunte. I will provide pictures to those who choose to help. Thanks to those who read this request. :).

Hey guys i found a mapper. Its gonna be map maker 101 (lil_killa). Now all we need is a modeler. I am currently modeling a special Colonel Sanders Gun. Which is pretty nifty. I think this will get a good rank because of the originality:) . Anyone who would like to help model the Colonel Sanders, i will be your best friend. Well maybe not, but i would be very happy if you did. And i would allow you a high spot of the staff list for my upcoming thread for the new battle mod;) . Which is gonna be kick ars.

I understand your uniformed view on glorifying KFC, but I would just like you to be aware of what your supporting. I'm sure your just making a light hearted joke at a JK2 module but maybe you should rethink it. Heres something to check out to be more informed.

Click Here

BAH! Let'em have his fun!

I'm too broke to eat at KFC anyway.....and besides, I prefer Chili-dogs at my local Conveniance stores.

EDIT: BTW don't listen to PETA. Activists of their nature tend to sensationalize their message to get supporters. Watch, and if you agree, you agree. But if you don't then go out and look closer. You then will see the truth, whatever that is. Personally, I think that information is a crock of ****.

Originally posted by gloworm

I understand your uniformed view on glorifying KFC, but I would just like you to be aware of what your supporting. I'm sure your just making a light hearted joke at a JK2 module but maybe you should rethink it. Heres something to check out to be more informed.

Click Here

Hey gloworm. I am quite aware of the so called animal cruelty at KFC. But ummmn that has nothing to do with why I want the map. Obviousley you havent been or long or alot. Because if you were. I am no jokester. Sure ill go in a fun thread once and awhile. No putting the idea of me wanting a few laughs for requesting a KFC request is quite newbish i hate to say. This is no joke. I think it would be cool to have this request be made. Not for a little joke, but because its original and i like KFC. I hope your aware of how other fast food resteraunts prepare there food. McDonalds. They buy the cheapest cow meat they can buy. And they cook it just until its good enough to eat without getting sick. Then they microwave 3times to make it look and taste like its been grill cooked. Burger King. Lets see how they make there burger. They have a machine that the meat goes into, and all it basically does is shoot one hot flame about 10 times on the burger it looks like this <>~~ o. If you flip it right side up thats basically what it is. And they call it cooked over an open fire. Im quite aware i went a bit of topic, but i got carried away. So in conclusion, I would like to say that i will continue my request, and i find your post to be totally un-nesceary and rather pointless. Why would that video make me want to turn down my request. The request is for a video game jk2, its not some big animal rights issue. :)

It's very simple Father Torque, I view your request as glorifying or sensationalizing KFC and I was just hoping you would be aware what goes on behind KFC's money market. Besides making millions of people overweight and unhealthy they treat their livestock terribly. I myself know all about other fast food companies operations as well as factory farming meat in general. For one I worked in a factory farm slaughtering cattle and let me just tell you, if you ever wondered if animals such as cows, chickens, pigs, ect. have any emotions or feel pain... they do, if you ever wondered if people behind these processes have some sick fun torturing these animals because they have no voice and frankly no one really cares... it happens. Wanna see what I have seen?

Click Here

Since then I have became a strict vegan, a choice that a year of being subjected to the violence and murder that goes on so people can eat meat made me a product of. So no, KFC isn't alone I was never saying that but it's a contributer. It's the same as if I was asking for a map based on an abortion clinic, it's legal but if you know what goes on behind the scenes maybe you would think it in ill taste to make something that entertains people from it. As for you Darth]-[azard, DO listen to PETA, these are people that fight for the voiceless and spend a HUGE amount of their lives fighting for something that really doesn't effect them as people. There is no reason for them to trick you or anyone, they don't make any money off saving animals they do it because the general population tries to forget about what happens with the meat industry or animal experimentation, those are the people that attempt to trick you, they make a large profit off doing so. If they don't try to forget it they rationalize it somehow, trust me I did. I wouldn't be so upset about this trust me if a HUGE injustice was not going on as we speak. Now no ill feelings either of you or anyone that was offended by my post, I completely understand you will continue your module and probably eating at KFC and I also understand that you didn't think about it as seriously as I did. I was hopeing to change your mind by showing you truth but I see no one really cares about it because it's easy to forget about. As for KFC module being a creative idea, I can think of several that are just as creative. Being abstract doesn't really warrant any creativity pluses. Why not make a KFC module but add something from what I showed you in it? That way you could do something abstract and still send a positive message? Just a suggestion. Please no flames though, I gain absolutely nothing for defending animals, I do it because they can not. It's not something I will make money from or gain notoriety, just take a lot of abuse for so please limit the flames. Sorry to offend if I have.

My feeling is that PETA's just a war-mongering organization that likes to hear itself talk. IMO, they are not doing anything for anybody, including animals. What kind of affection or gratitude are they going to show you for saving their precious lives? But I suppose that knowing you've just done your job is gratitude enough. Right?

My dad works at a Toyota plant and recently, there was a shipment of seats for cars that came in on a truck at the plant. When they opened up the truck, they found a kitten in there. They tried to get it to come out, but it ran from the back of the trailer to the front of it. Usually, they automatically unload these trucks, but this time the guys unloaded it manually, so they could be extra careful and thorough about getting this kitten out. Unfortunately, that didn't work and the kitten was crushed to death by the machinery. Some animal rights freak that works in the plant notified the local PETA affiliate or whatever and PETA's pressing charges against Toyota! Those guys did everything they could to save that kitten, but the kitten just didn't make it. And that's not good enough? For one, it was a kitten, not a person. Two, PETA is no equivalent to OSHA. Three, PETA has no case to hold against Toyota--they're just wasting their breath. There were only two options for saving the kitten: automatic or manual. The workers took the safer one. It still didn't work. Call me a human for being against PETA like vegans are against meat.

Seriously, gloworm. This is a JO board, not political debate. Please don't say anything else about animal rights. It's grossly out-of-place and you're just hijacking a thread and stirring up a flamewar, regardless of your intentions. A lot of people have the intention to flame you out, whether you want them to or not. The admirable thing to do, at this point, would be to delete all your PETA threads and just leave this thread to JO discussion.

Hey, guys can we get back on topic. I dont want this request thread to be closed due to off-topic flaming. Especially about KFC and PETA. Ok, so does anyone want to model?:). And i jusdt have to say this about animal slaughter. If the cows and chicken fell all this pain and emotions. Isnt it fair to say that vege tabled have pain. I mean, we dont know if they are feeling pain. Either do we with vegeables. Eating vegetables is basically eating them alive. Maybe they fell pain. But we just dont know about it. Oooh and with the slaughtering thing. The animals go into shock. They dont really feel the pain.;) Just like if someone came behind you un-noticed and stabbed you. You would be in so much shock, you wouldnt fell it. And you would go into a coma. So there my facts. NOW, NO MORE POLITICAL DEBATING. IF I SEE ANYMORE THEN I WILL REPORT IT TO A MOD A MOD OR ADMIN. PLUS IF YOU GUYS WANNA ARGUE ABOUT THIS< MAKE A THREAD IN THE SENATE CHAMBER.

Archived