Home

(Legend Of Zelda) Link 2.0, Now available...

Antizac

link2_ss1.txtlink2_ss2.txt

Well, after all this time, PCGameMods, got it up before anyone else I submitted it to.

Once again, A big thanks goes out to {DX} ObiWan (Killer_2000)

For fixing the eyes, and inspiring me to go back and do some model touch-ups. =)

So, here it is, finally.

Get it here

Nothing much has changed from the last version, except for more detailed belts and an added sword sheath.

All the CTF skins and variations are still there.

(I'll have the Master Sword released, shortly.)

Enjoy. =)

Due to some complications with the last release - I'll have to require that people contact me for permission if they want to do reskins and stuff. It's just simpler that way. I'll most likely say, yes anyway.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about the long wait, Antizac, but I've just started posting files. Sergio has been really busy getting PCGM 2.0 ready for the public and developed a really huge backlog of files.

I'm working on it a little bit at a time.

Nice job on the model. :)

Now Available at Massassi.net

And it's fine Eldritch, I'm not complaining, I'm just glad it up. =)

I'm just surprised JK2Files, hasn't posted it, since I submitted it almost a week before I submitted it to PCGameMods...

Oh, well.

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Link[GSC] is my name.

I'm guessing you know why I posted this.

Actually, I spent the last half-hour trying to figure out why, and I'm still confused.

Originally posted by Eldritch

Sure. Want me to do the same for any future versions?

Yeah, when the time comes, but for now just get rid of the old one, thanks. =)

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Antizac, could you add in the shealth to the no-shield version?

My name is Link, because I like this model. :D

Well, I already released Link 2.0, but I could release a patch with the Master Sword to do exactly what you said.

One thing that's delaying the Master Sword's release is - I need new sounds, or I need to get permission from the guy/guys who made the sounds for the Lord of the Rings sword pack. I need to dig up the e-mail somewhere...

Originally posted by Antizac

One thing that's delaying the Master Sword's release is - I need new sounds, or I need to get permission from the guy/guys who made the sounds for the Lord of the Rings sword pack. I need to dig up the e-mail somewhere...

Couldn't you just swipe the sounds from one of those games where Link is a secret character or something?

I don't really play console games, but I think I read somewhere that he was available as a secret character in some fighting game.

Well, here I go again...

I just got done with looking at a bunch of drawn pictures of Link, and I realise now, that I need to fix up his gauntlets and change his hair a bit, then he'll look perfect. So...

...Damn...

....here I go again...

{Edit}

Sorry, 'bout that, Hellfire I didn't see your post...

I meant, that I'll pack a seperate .PK3 in the zip file for Link that would add the "ns-sheath" Link to the model everyone already downloaded.

But, now that I was suddenly struck with more inspiration - I'm gonna do some more touch-ups to Link (Fix the hair and whatnot.), and that'll be included with the next release, anyway. In the meantime I'll release the Master sword - soon.

Archived