Home

Next Amazing Hunt on Dathomir 7/26

-=ReApEr=-

Ok first off it got triple posted without any words is because the site crashed/was not responding when I attempted to post this. Here is what a said though

Due to the large amount of positive feedback and the massive amount of in game tells I got on Sunday I have decided to announce when the next crazy/awesome hunt that I will be hosting will be. As the title suggests the next hunt will be in Dathomir on 7/26/03 at 10pm eastern time. The point of these hunts is to get mad xp and to have fun. Like the last hunt this one will not be PA exclsuive but will include several non PA members. I do this for two reasons one I want to bring my friends together with my friends from my PA and two because two of my good friends are also two Master Doctors Amaf and Dis'kal and everyone on the last trip can tell you how much they helped and how smoothly things went because of them.

I finely got my friend list back so hopefully it will make getting in contact with people easier this time but because I have no clue if it will stick around can everyone who wants to go that I did not invite to the last hunt please post your ingame name here and that you want to come.

Just to let everyone know you can only fly to Dathomir from Coreilla. One way tickets are 2400 credits and round trip 4800 credits. I know it is expensive and some people may not come because of the price but that is the cost of getting mad xp.

Bogey I realize that you cannot come right away but I promise we will still be there and I can try and organize another hunt before that which fits your schedule.

ok now here's just a warning...

I wen't to dathomir with Vessen and there are some good hunting close to the outpost. you mostly can hunt Brackaset and Marlock (somthing like that), and the Farther you travel the more rancors you see. Trust me if you go tooo far YOU WILL DIE!

so just a warning you can get good xp close to the outpost. and dont venture too far. I most likely will come though since I've been there and soloed there and lived to tell the tale.:D

So Be carful out there.

Jatri just to let you know I've been to Dathomir quite a few times and while I have solo'd there and know the dangers I'm not too worried witha large group wiht Master Doctors and so many elite profession people there.

On a side not emurashu waht have you heard about them nerfing CH and probots please tell me

We will see how the server does this week but I may have to move the time to earlier in the day around 2pm to 4pm because the server seems to be going down for the entire evening the past two nights. This is not definate so if you are looking to schedule things still schedule this hunt at 10pm eastern.

Archived