Home

Carth Bug Solved *MAJOR SPOILERS, BUT I GOT IT ALL COVERED, READ!*

Katarn07

I was lucky that I did not encounter it, as I know many didn't encounter it either. But for any XBOX owners here or any of you getting it on XBOX, here's a tip on how to avoid a bug that is not able to be fixed and you can only beat the game by... starting ALL over (unless you have several game saves and one being before you leave the 5th world) So here goes, as spoiler free as possible.

After completing the 1st 5 planets (this includes Taris and up) there is an option you have that may trigger this dreaded bug that BioWare and gamers having the problem have found the cause of.

After completing the first 4 worlds, come back to this thread and read the spoiler box

When choosing which party member to break you all free, do NOT choose Mission to do so. We know she can't stand up in a fight and you'll use her cloak, but when you open the detention center doors cloaked, she remains so and after the climax of the game comes an important cutscene with her in it. If she's cloaked, the game can't show her.

As a result, the game freezes trying to get the model shown and there has yet to be a way to fix this other than doing what I said. You really have no idea how close I came to selecting this option and I am relieved I took another course of action :)

This may not be the only solution, but it is how to avoid encountering it in the first place ;)

• 2 weeks later...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok so I have 2 saves...both of them AFTER i

have beaten malak round 1 on the leviathan and then go back to the ship after escaping

What can I do? I used mission!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No thats the problem is did mess up and i cant change anything- dohhhh

have to start again- but oh well i guess nothing i can do....except fix all the attribute and force and feat mistakes i made before... (have a better tank of the light in the end i guess) But still i got to see all that important story stuff......and now have to wait to play it out....

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I tried letting it sit for over 24 hours....nadda... But its cool- Im already past the bug part- I used HK the second time i got to the bug. Turned out to be for the better- I missed ALOT of the quests possible on Taris and as a result now I am full Uber-Light God. Thanks for attempts to help me though everyone!

Archived