Home

Mod or admin plz help me

THIS THREAD IS FOR MODS AND ADMIN ONLY PLEASE

please if your not an admin,mod, or any other person that runs the site plz don't post here.

I have a few questions on the new battle system:

1. About the bank.... does healing or betting wagers on a fight count as a transaction? Both come from the bank and If they count

as transactions than I can't fight or heal while still making enought money to heal since it costs me up to 40 gil to heal!. This is the

most pressing issueI have come against and hope that u have some answers....

2. As I and another forum member have noticed weonly get 1 gil per post now, is this a glitch or is this the new system? I mean it

may prevent some spam but I think it may cause alot of spam:( Also I don't think it's fair for the rest of the posters who post

actual on-topic content on threads.

3. Will the bank page be being fixed? i have notic3d that you have to scroll to the right to see your current amount of money. Now

it only takes me 1 extra second to move the bar but I think the page would look nicer over all if the page was more compact.

4. How do we form alighnments(sp?)? I know a few people who want to make one and I would like to be in it but we can't figure

outhow to start one up... Could you plz help us?

I have pmed rhett but he either didn't get the message, hasn't checked his messages, deleted the message, or just hasn't had time to respond although I have given him almost 24 hours now to respond............

These are questions I wish to have answered and I would only like mods or admins to post here so that means if your not a mod or admin PLZ don't post here!!!!!

All help from mods or admins would be greatly appreciated:D

Originally posted by Dark Mercenary.

I've IM'ed Rhett not 4 minutes ago, and will await on his reply, if he ever checks his Pm's ;-;

(Concerning Alignment) if he replies, I'll ask him for the rest of the detail)

i already pmed rhett and got nothing in return.....:(

Originally posted by mercatfat

If it makes you feel better, here's some answers that go to your questions in no particular order:

We felt like it

I have no clue

I don't care enough to find out

Maybe

As a mod shouldn't you set a better example than this?

1. I thought I fixed this. Check again.

2. It's intentional, and if it increases spam, rest assured it will go down to 0 per post and some other method will be established.

3. Sure

4. Alignments are for general sides, and are configurable in the admincp only. Maybe I'll change this or add something similar after I finish my current project.

Originally posted by pbguy1211

So healing and betting no longer come out of the bank but from your pocket? is this correct? that'd be much better if it is the case.

either that or it is set so the bank doesn't restart it's clock...

MATT we need clarification!!!!

Archived