Home

Ikbr/dls

FlashRam

Funny clan I stumbled into today when bored. They run an FFA server, full force (except for mind trick and lightning)

^3><^1IKBR^3>< ^1ClanServer|67ms|12.96.164.118:28070

I went in and they were all standing around. About 9 people on the server, 4 or 5 were in their clan. I asked if anyone was going to fight, one of them did. Long story short, I kept slaughtering them one after another, so they start ganging up on me, 4 and 5 on 1. I went lightside and continued dominating them. Typical stuff ensues "can you only kick" blah blah. Most of them lose interest due to the fact that they can't kill me. Finally one of the admins empowers himself and says "You play cheap, so will I".

I was up against one of their members empowered, and one not. The one not empowered just kept trying to grip throw me for some reason...even though I just kept tapping on absorb. The empowered guy got whipped the first time he came at me, trying to lunge, then decided to just go with teh unblockable throw and run empowered tactic. I still managed to kill him several times. Then one of them said:

"if you are not cheating, explain this...you are raging and i'm kicking you and you don't die"

I called him a newbie. I got the punish command, and left.

Originally posted by [fk]mediablitz

"if you are not cheating, explain this...you are raging and i'm kicking you and you don't die"

I don't think a lot of noobs grasp just how rage works.

I got the noobs riled up on rumors server a few times w/ rage+dfa's.

"That's b.s. everytime your saber hits me it's a one hit kill you ****ing cheater and I hit you head on and you didn't die."

Originally posted by FK | unnamed

I don't think a lot of noobs grasp just how rage works.

I got the noobs riled up on rumors server a few times w/ rage+dfa's.

"That's b.s. everytime your saber hits me it's a one hit kill you ****ing cheater and I hit you head on and you didn't die."

ROFL, I remember that in ffa_bespin.

As for IKBR and DLS, when in the hell did they merge? Oh well, no consequence.

Archived