Home

How Customizable??

Jedith

Overall customization should be no where near KOTOR, I think...KOTOR features 30 different 'base' appearances, plus whatever robes/gadgets/armors you choose to add-on, as well as weapon choices. However, JA wil feature multiple races and genders, which in that respect is greater than KOTOR, which only features humans (as the main character). I've heard something like 15000 or 1500 different JA possibilities for characters...I think. Let's see...for skin color, head, torso, and legs will be customizable for sure...there are many, many different options for the body, fewer for the color...well, maybe JA is pretty close to KOTOR.

Well, some of this is answered in the FAQ at the tope of the forum. ;) Nevertheless, it's worthwhile repeating that the developers themselves estimate approximately 2000 combinations of the available assets to customise your characters. That includes the head, torso, legs, race, gender (for the human race only), and skin colour.

It's also worth noting that the developer has stated that it will be very easy to make your own custom clothes etc., for SP and MP, and simply drop them into place. So in those terms, you actually have an infinite number of possibilities, depending on how many alternate skins you make or download. :)

Well, apparently its not customizable enough because a player is given a default name in SP instead of being able to use their own. Sure it might be due to the cinematics, but still.

Actually, if I can, I will just edit the file where the name is located and just record my own name and satisfy my craving for better customization.

Archived