Home

She said no

Hi again dudes,

Many people (especially Quiff) will find this topic familiar. Cause the case is familiar.

You know what.

Anyway I'm kinda settled here in Singapore. I'm studying at the National University of Singapore (NUS), in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (Faculty of ASS). I haven't got my own comp yet and that wont end in 2 weeks so now I have to go to the school public net room.

Best wishes to you all, those who know me and those who know me not. I'm glad to be back again.

Dang, you have no idea how happy I am to hear from you. Needless to say, we all miss you here at AG. I'm comforted that you're progressing in what you want to do, only good things can come of it in the end. Will you be visiting here more often once you get your own computer?

You should take some to sit down and catch up on all the adventure gaming news. There is an overwhelming amount of excitement in the community, with some really cool upcoming new games and the buzz of dialogues about the adventure genre finally coming back with a vengeance.

Great to have you back, ol' boy! :D

P.S. - BTW, it's me, Intrepid, if you haven't already guessed.

Heh. I was asking what happened to you just a couple of weeks ago, as your posts always amused me. Glad to see you back! You don't know me, though, since I was still lurking back when you were around. Good luck with getting settled in and whatnot.

Originally posted by Homoludens

Unh oh, I think Megs has kicked someone out of the house. hihi.gif

I thought it was quiet around the house. Anyone seen the kids?

And just to clear up any confusion :D, was that the question "she" said no to, Haidang?

Besides, I'm a polygonist.

chin up, hai. i believe that things happen for a reason. if you part, it may be a road closing on your life. but every exit is an entry somewhere. it may lead you back to same path, it may not. be open to change. it will take you places, some you do not wish to go, some you did not know existed. the future is something we are not meant to know. only dream and know by dreaming, that hope is important. Hope saw me through the night. Now the day approaches. I must follow the light.

Quiff.

Thanks everyone for the welcoming. I'm a bit down and not actually in the mood for a joke, otherwise I'd start my post with one :) So, since I don't, I would love to see you do (cheer me up buddies!).

The reason I remember Quiff's thread is that when I first saw that (long time ago), I started to think 'what will I do if the same thing happens to me?'. It was scary for me to imagine that, so I thought to myself 'I hope I'll never have to start a thread similar to that'. Now I did :D

And Curt, thanks for the proposal. I'll think about that. Until I give the answer, don't have a sex change OK?

GinnyW and Egarthen, glad to see you. I lost one, but I gained two. Oh wait, I lost ... all :(

One last thing, it's SO GREAT to have the AGs feeling back.

I'll try to make my posts funnier when I get past this down-ness.

Can't buy me lo-ove. Lo-ove. Can't find me lo-o-ove.

Originally posted by HaiDang

And Curt, thanks for the proposal. I'll think about that. Until I give the answer, don't have a sex change OK?

Thanks, Haidang. I was booked in for tomorrow. I wonder if I can get my money back?

All good things come to those who wait. Life's a long and winding ride.................. (also the words of McCartney, just no Lennon this time). In the meantime have some fun, you're still young. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived