Home

T3 is out in the UK!!!!

I saw it yesterday. I have to say I wasn't looking forward to the film too much. James Cameron was gone, Arnie was older, Linda Hamilton was gone, story problems...

But I have to say IT IS THE BEST FILM I HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR! (That's in theaters/cinemas, not on TV or rented). I was confused and is some areas disappointed by the Matrix Reloaded (though it is a good film and I'll get it on DVD), Hulk is the most boring film I've seen this year, Phone Booth was also excellent but not amazing and the others (Pirates of the Carribean, LXG, Bad Boys II, Freddy vs. Jason and ROTK) havn't come out yet. Not over here anyway.

The beggining of the film was only mildly entertaining, with the, ahem, arrival of the TX and Arnie with those glasses. But once they first fought by the vets clinic it became very good. The chases were amazing, as were almost all of the action scenes.

The acting was fairly good, and I thought Arnold was very funny. Nick Stahl was better than I thought as was Clare Danes and Kristinna Loken.

My only gripes with the film is the music, the TX could have been alot more memorable, and when the TX attempts control of Arnie was handled poorly.

I would give it 4/5.

It was released in Mexico last week and I saw it today.

I must say I wasn't expecting much of it either, the fact of the assassin being a woman and beating Arnold so hard sounded too stupid to me.

I must say it's an amazing movie. I thought the only thing I would like about Loken was her looks (well, who doesn't :D ) but I was very pleased to see very good acting by her, she really looked like a cyborg, totally expresionless.

Schwarzzenegger was awesome as always (as long as he plays this kind of parts of course), and the story was very good.

Like Crazy Dog, I was afraid this one would ruin the series as, in my opinion, Reloaded did with The Matrix. I'm glad I was mistaken.

I saw T3 yesterday. I wasn't impressed.

Ok, it wasn't a bad movie in itself - I mean, I enjoyed it. But as a Terminator movie, it does nothing to advance the story at all. Its T2 with (some) different characters and about 10 years further down the line. The T-X isn't very believable, unlike the T-101 and T-1000 which both seemed fairly foesable. I mean, I don't understand how she could have controlled about 5 or 6 normal vehicles by remote, whilst driving a truck.

Oh well, its better than the Matrix I guess. And Pirates of the Caribbean comes out in a week! (yes, I'm a mojo man)

it's actually kind of like a female cyborg because its default metal appearance is that of a female. Maybe she should have left the boob job on the whole movie so eets would stare and stare and stare...................

J/K EETS

Archived