Home

Name change anyone?

JekRendar

Hey, why not try something like 'A' if ' is enabled?

I don't understand what are you saying. All tags are in black and white, and "A" is already taken.

But, I agree with what Froobuk said. We are true friends, not associates.

Maybe we should call ourselves: Friends of Naboo This way it would make perfect sense to call ourselves "The Asses of Naboo". Sorry, dow, had to say it.

I don't know, maybe should just have a group hug and rethink it.

GROUP HUG!

have you guys tried =A= as the sign?

and just like jan and vega(dow) I'm a corellian,

anyway I dont have a prob with anyone and what ever comes up I'll live with it.

I like TA though.:D I also have formal where but dont where it much I'll be at the opening though wish everyone could be there though...:(

I think we should all brainstorm WORDS by themselves that describe us as a whole.

Like:

Friends (Not too helpful)

Associates

Family (Refer to "Friends")

Conglomerate/Conglomeration

Democracy

Fun (Also not very helpful)

Freedom

United

Players (...)

Galaxy

Citizens

Rag-tag

Soldiers/Business-people

New

OR we could just simply call ourselves, United Conglomerate, or something like that. Throw words in here and slap them together. See what sounds good.

Rag Tag Citizens United; Freedom Citizens (Ugh!); Associates United or United Associates (I like those); Paying Customers of the United Freedom Galaxy!:D Sunshine's Badasses; (Rip some names off here---> Federation of Trading); New Galactic Order (Sounds like we should be taking things over, but with some work...)

Throw some suggestions out people!

Originally posted by Sunshine Badass

Fun (Also not very helpful)- No way

Freedom - We are a neutral PA, to fight for freedom, means we are rebellous

United - Rebel associated

Players (...) - Good luck, RPing that

Galaxy - Hopeful

Citizens - This can swing many ways, neutral, Imperial, or Rebel

Rag-tag - Na, sounds too Rebel

Soldiers/Business-people - Not specific enough

New - Sounds too Imperial, as in the "New Order"

OR we could just simply call ourselves, United Conglomerate, too bland, unless we attached "of something" to it, it wouldn't make sense or something like that. Throw words in here and slap them together. See what sounds good.

Rag Tag Citizens United Rebel related; Freedom Citizens Rebel related(Ugh!); Associates United or United Associates Makes us sounds like we are taking up arms against the Empire(I like those); Paying Customers of the United Freedom Galaxy! Again, are we taking up arms against the Empire? Or supporting it Sunshine's Badasses Na ah, 'nuff said; Federation of Trading It could work if we were more crafter oriented, but in our case, no; New Galactic Order WAY TOO Imperial(Sounds like we should be taking things over, but with some work...)

We want to stay away from stuff that implies either taking over with force, or some form of freedom. We are a role-playing neutral PA, and as, we must have an appropiate name.

We need something broad to emcompass all of our "groups". For example, Galatic Associates. After the SE comes out, our crafters will have maxed their skill points and probably purchased a ship. We will have stores on hopefully on a few other planets.

I just woke up, so that's all I can come up with now.

We are avoiding "of something" Jek. And United Associates and Associates united has NOTHING to do with taking up arms agains ANYONE. That would lead me to believe that United Artists Theatres has SOMETHING to do with taking up arms against terrorists or some such nonsense.

United: 1. to put or join together so as to make one; combine 2. to bring or come together in common cause, acion, etc.

Associate: Vb 1. to connect, combine, join 2. to bring into relationship as partner 3. to connect in the mind, to unite or join as a partner, friend, etc. N 1. a partner, colleague, friend, etc. 2. anything joined with another Adj 1. united by the same interests, purposes, etc.

Where in that do you get the impression that United Associates or Associates United has to do with taking over or fighting the Empire?

It simply means we are a group of people with common interests coming together for a common cause: to co-exist peacefully with each other and enjoy the game along with providing support to one another and being friends.

United Associates sums us up as a whole, without implying war or rebellion.

Archived