Home

Krayt dragon hunt Saturday 9 Aug 9pm EST

Murashu

Anyone interested in coming please post here. It's been 3 weeks since I was on a Krayt hunt but they did seem harder than Kimogilas. We need CH's if we plan on taking them with a single group. We killed 2 Krayts 6 days after release but it took 3 groups. I am pretty certain we can do it with 1 group now that most people are into thier advanced or elite professions.

I'll post a waypoint via email Saturday night.

Maybe next weekend 16/17 we could try and find the Gorax Caves on Endor. Maybe Baboo and the other scouts/rangers could try and find it. I havent had any luck finding their caves' coords on the internet. I got the Strat guide for SWG and looking through the creatures the Gorax is the best creature in the game, almost on level with a Giant Krayt Dragon. I dont have any idea what a or the Gorax is though... Anyone know?

I want to be their for the Gorax! Plus, we wont have enough time probably to find its caves. We would have to have plenty of time to search for it. Thats why I suggested Baboo (the only =a= ranger to my knowledge) should spend time looking for it. I cant find anything close to the coords... I will try and plan it for maybe the middle of the week, wednesday or thursday.

EDIT: Well I found a brief discription of a Gorax, "A 30-meter HUMANIOID creaure:. There humanoids! MASS LOOT!

Archived