Home

Got me a Sa-weet job

Clefo

I'm THIS CLOSE to being able to work Concessions at University of Arizona home Football games, which allows me to get in for free, and coupled with the fact that I've never been to a game that they've lost (I've been to games against 2 Division 1-AA teams and Oregon when they sucked) then the Cats are going to the Rose Bowl baby, w00t.

I had to help with Concessions for 3 years in High School... all of them because my sister practically played every sport and my mom was the President or something of some whohaw school thing and she had to do some work. it was kinda cool, I got a free drink and some food :D

Tho, I get really ticked off wen people ask me what "we" have when there is a huge ass sign like right in front of them...

Have fun :D

Awesome. I know a guy who did that for the Carolina Panthers and he loved it. You can only do it once a week though.

Oh, and speaking of Arizona, i'm coming to see you in November, clefo. Tuscon is hosting the National Team Tennis Championships and my team won for the South, so we get to go to Tuscon in late November. You should come watch.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Awesome. I know a guy who did that for the Carolina Panthers and he loved it. You can only do it once a week though.

Yeah, but it gives me something to do Saturday Nights. I'll be surrounded by friends in the meantime (Its a school fundraiser,but hey.)

Oh, and speaking of Arizona, i'm coming to see you in November, clefo. Tuscon is hosting the National Team Tennis Championships and my team won for the South, so we get to go to Tuscon in late November. You should come watch.

Where would you play? There's only 2 places in town I can think of for Tennis action.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

WHOA! Congrats Tie Guy!

Going to Nationals. Awesome. :thumbsup:

Archived