Home

Breaking?

ZBomber

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

I didn't break it, but the saber for Kt Fisto broke on mine. The crappy legs hasbro built for him wouldn't stay up, and he fell over and broke.

That happens to everyone. :( My Luminara Unduli saber broke. :(

How can a vintage Luke be 1994-2003? It would be 1977-2003. And if you have vintage confused with PotF2, it's 1995-2003 ;)

I have never broken anything. Things have been broken in my collection, but they did it due to cheap design or just age....

12" Chewie and Vader have their arms held on by rubberbands. Well, being over 25 years old as of this year, the bands are crap. Chewie's band snapped earlier this year, and his arms flew from his torso like some things being ejected from a space shuttle :p Vader is fine, for the time being :) Now, I see that in an FAQ and Rebel Scum, they tell you how to fix it. Well, I didn't do that. I used super glue. :rolleyes:

Another thing was my Acklay. I set him up on all his legs, but gravity pulled his body down and the joints were bent in a strange way. One of the joints broke. (stupid gravity! :mad: ) Superglued that too. I used a pillar of clay to hold him up so that won't happen again.

Umm, I was very careful when playing and never broke a figure. I remember once I lost SotE Luke's helmet, so me and my friend stopped playing and looked around for it ALL day and didn't play. It was in the PotF2's landspeeders hood :p

Originally posted by daring dueler

well, it is possible, but it would have to be from a toy shhow, or shop i think? unless stores carried it still.....

I don't think they caried them up to 1994. I would have seen them in stores, I would have remembered them..... And, I doubt him going to a colelctor's shop when he was 5 was the case... :dozey:

EDIT - Katarn - No **** sherlock! :p

Originally posted by KBell

You guys ever think he might be lying :p

No. What possibly put the idea of him lying in your head? :confused::rolleyes:

Guys, a vintage Luke is not at all hard to find. It was my first SW action figure (along with 9 other vintage figures ;)) a few months before the PotF2 guys were even released.That was in 1995.

And if Reclaimer says he found it at TRUs, I'll say he's full of BS inthis story, but if he got it at some shop, why is that so hard to believe?

Originally posted by daring dueler

how much do they go for, vintage, potf2?

does he buy peoples collections or somthing?

Mm-k, lets not go too off topic. ;)

OK, so.... rtheres not really much else to talk about........ um....... bye. :indif:

Archived