Home

Questions Please Direct me to the Info

Surfnshannon

I am considering buying this game. Would like some input as to some of the questions that are holding me back from buying it.

If you don't get to play your charector very much. Can you cancel and come back with the same charector? When you don't play does your charector go in limbo? How long can a charactor stay inactive?

I have a baby and a busy life. I want to play this game but can't spend every hour of every day playing it all the time.

How many months come free?

How much time does it take you guys to build up your charector?

Does it get boring? Do you feel like your playing the Sims starwars style?

Okay... That's about all my questions.

You have to pay?:confused: I have never played anything but FPS? I might be intrested to but have the same concerns as STTCT.

Is there an end goal or does it just go on and on? Can you play as Darth Vader? Is that somrthing you have to work up to?

Awww i think it's my time to answer this. :D

If you don't get to play your charector very much. Can you cancel and come back with the same charector? When you don't play does your charector go in limbo? How long can a charactor stay inactive?

Well if you pay for a motnh and don't use your character, then it will start going up the days until you got to renew your account. I personally don't know how long a character can stay inactive i'm afraid. :(

How many months come free?

One month comes free, but you got to sign up with your details before you play. So if you like it and keep on playing, you will also get the months you signed up for. :)

How much time does it take you guys to build up your charector?

Depends on what you want to be, but say if you wanted to be a Medic you could get master medic within a week of hardcore playing. :)

Or maybe 2 weeks for the more causal gamer and so on. ;)

Does it get boring? Do you feel like your playing the Sims starwars style?

no way, doesn't feel like the sims at all, i don't get bored very much if i do it's late at night anyhow.

Is there an end goal or does it just go on and on? Can you play as Darth Vader? Is that somrthing you have to work up to?

The game get's regulary content and new addons added to it each day, that's where your monthly fee is going. :) And there's going to be a expansion comming out where you can fly Tie fighters etc. :p

And no, all the famous characters are N-OT P-PLAYER C-ONTROLLED.

Hope to see you in game guys, also they brought game cards out now. :D

I already want to get this game, because I played it at my friends house, but reading these posts just make the craving for swg more. lol. I want to play it all the time, I guess because I dont have it, but I hopefully will be getting it soon and cant wait for the Space Expansion!!

Archived