Home

Top 20 Adventure Games

I may just be dumb, but is this one of the articles that didn't get saved yet? I was looking for this feature on AG.com, and I couldn't seem to find it.

Same goes for the Grim Fandango soundtrack review.

AND, speaking of the Grim Fandango soundtrack, does anybody know of anywhere this can be found? I've been looking everywhere, including Ebay. Failing that, does anybody have a copy they'd like to sell?

Unfortunately, those tracks are ripped from the game, so therefore they come with ambience etc.

The Grim soundtrack is rarely found on ebay, and when it does crop up, swarms of rabid fanboys frantically press lots of numbers on their keyboards and hit the 'bid' button.

In other words, good luck.

scabb: It says on their download page that all of the mp3s were ripped directly from the OST. Also, they say they'll upload mp3s ripped from the game later, so I don't think these will have ambient sound.

Anyway, anybody know anything about those other two questions? Looks l should have bought a GF soundtrack from LA when I had the chance :(

Yeah, and a few of the tracks I got from that site had some skips in them, from either a scratched CD or a botched ripping process. Very frustrating, but I'm just glad to be able to finally hear this soundtrack separate from the game.

Is that ftp still up? Anyone else know of any high-quality versions available elsewhere?

My work blocks FTP connections, so I can't try, but this is the website. It's possible that changing http to ftp will get to the FTP server.

BTW, I want to thank ElMuerte (oops, wrong gender). Very cool FTP site. Made me happy. Haven't been there recently, but if you happen to read this and don't have it, I'd gladly contribute the ICO soundtrack.

I'm aware the Top 20 still isn't back...I should have it back soon. When I do, I'll mention it on the front page.

As far as the GF soundtrack review, I'll try to get that back up ASAP, but we had kind of a specialized format for it and I think we may need to rebuild that first.

- Evan

Archived