Home

Rebellious logo....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know somebody told them to come here...but who's the double agent? who is...the mole? is it:

das (who would ask remi or benny to come here...why?)

roy (see above reason)

ray (see above reason)

lynk former (see above reason)

redwing (see above reason)

dss (see above reason)

zoom (see above reason)

k-jo (see above reason)

rogue nine (see above reason)

etc., etc.

anyway...if you'll look at the threads...you'll notice that a particular thread of mine is gone...because i deleted it :) as soon as i entered here (obviously after abandoning my sanity), i noticed a particular duo who i will not name because its obvious, and knowing that they were after me :eek:, i decided to get rid of a thread for my own sake.

See that little 'search' button at the bottom of your post? Anyone can click that and see in a moment EVERY post you've made, in ANY forum. They don't even have to be moderators...

:dozey: Always assume you're being *watched.*

:max: Actually, it's too bad Remio is unlikely to visit here again. He always struck me as the more reasonable one.

i know what the logo is, so if anybody's interested...it involves something written on a brick wall... something that would've been in my sig, but roy never got around to sending it to me about two months ago...

if you've been to the harbor and seen my "somebody hiiiiiilfeeee. i need a new avatar." topic, you'll know what i'm talking about. ;) if not, then you have no clue, but you can probably come to your own conclusion, right or wrong.:)

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

I have to wear this! No seriously!

...And neil always struck me as the loopier one. ;) Welcome, human, and have a dozen Orion slave girls as your imperial welcome basket!

Das: I was under the impression the logo was a digi-cam photo of one or two individuals, Martha Stewart and an electric sheep in a Karachi motel room. :confused:

Originally Posted by RayJones

why do you wanna do this, neil..?

*looks..*

first of all..

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I, neil.. enjoy your aresen time ..

and now tell us why do you want one of our logos.. ?

Oh don't worry, I won't be staying in Arsen, someone just brought this thread to my attention.

And frankly, if anyone should be wearing a badge portraying the current status of the harbor and our veiws towards it, it should be the mods. ;)

Oh, and Zoom, I am the loopier one, I just have a patriotism monkey on my back. Say hi to the monkey now... SAY IT!

hi to the monkey now

oh and neil.. i wouldnt be worried if you are not going to stay.. i'll be worried if you're not gonna stay.. ;)

*pulls out the duct tape.. and calls the klingon slave girls..* :naughty:

Originally posted by Carl Shutt

Nobody did anything of the sort. Stop being such a drama queen.

:rolleyes:

hello carl-- be welcomed to aresen..

*nails sign drama king to carl shutts head*

honestly .. Stop speaking through your behind.. BE NICE .. at least here at aresen.. PLEASE !!

:dozey:

NOW DO ME THE CLOWN.. please :p

:D:D:D

I don't agree with this thread. Aresen is a NICE place, and shall remain that way. Anti - anything threads have no place here, as Zoomy baby already pointed out. You could simply make your logo and PM it the people you want. ;) The SW forums have a bad enough reputation with the other forums as it is.

And now I've said my 2 cents...

LYNK - I took the liberty of adding to the rules aswell. :D (I notice you are using my nickname for you <Kynky Lynky Wynky > ^^)

WELCOME TO ARESEN

I'm Lynk Former. webmaster of The Bubblegum Crisis Center and long time member and Prime Minister of Aresen and moderator of the SW Forums. If you have any questions don't ask me cause I'm just a nog...

Now here are some things to know and some simple rules to go by in the mental asylum we call a forum...

¤ Don't spam

¤ Don't flame

¤ Don't insult Mr. Weasel (he's in my avatar, he's the forum mascot)

¤ Don't piss off the mods/supermods/admins

¤ Don't worry, Rogue Nine is alwayz grumpy

¤ If you trip over it's cause spot the invisible dog ran too close to you

¤ If DSS (Dark Sad Shadow) offers you milk... RUN!!

¤ Wacky_Baccy is a nog

¤ Do Not touch Elanesse. She is protected by me, Kynky Lynky Wynky, and Mr. D

¤ Always carry duct tape--it has 1,000,001 uses, ya know

¤ If you're naughty, Mummy leXX will put you over her knee and spank you

Now enjoy youself and...

LEAVE YOUR SANITY AT THE DOOR

(...don't forget to close the door behind you it's freezing outsite)

Nah, I won't close it (How many closed threads do you see in Aresen? ;) ). It can die of natural causes, and besides, I wanna see Lynk's reply to my post. :D

*mumbles* he better bloody add me to them there rules ggggrrrrr. I have duct tape and I'm not afraid to use it.

Originally posted by RoyTordesLegend

Ha ha, okay, but can we abuse Ray a little more in this post then??

--

Originally posted by leXX

Of course... :D

--

:D:D

*pulls out his ant gun and fires a couple of salvoes at roy who immediatly covers behind lexx*

wfthrrreeewrrwwfthrrreeewrrwwfthrrreeewrrw

*lexx got directly hit at her cleavage by wild biting ants*

OK FOLKS.. this thread is officially hijacked, so all ..

*looks at roy who tries to run of the thread because lexx' boobies upswelled til they where two big ballons and so heavy that lexx just went down to the ground like a wet towel*

BASTARD.. *fires another two rounds at roy aiming at his nostrils*

*ITCHIIEIIEEEE roy yelled and started to hit his nose whilst he was shaking his head to get rid of the ants up to invading his lungs*

*as ray entered the cockpit he realizes that the engines were running, the plane in the air.. but no pilot behind the controls.. he looked to the autopilot lever.. but only some blue red and green wires showed up in a big black and deep hole*

damn.. how could i ever expect there is any intelligence behind a thread of roy ..

*jumps over to the galley ransacks the fridge and touches every stewardess' boobs then he got them drunk with martini and sends them to abuse roy with vaseline and a censored bar*

:p

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

Oh don't worry, I won't be staying in Arsen, someone just brought this thread to my attention.

And frankly, if anyone should be wearing a badge portraying the current status of the harbor and our veiws towards it, it should be the mods. ;)

Oh, and Zoom, I am the loopier one, I just have a patriotism monkey on my back. Say hi to the monkey now... SAY IT!

Uhm...hi, monkey. :)*(Waves.)*

Seriously, though, I am disappointed to hear that you won't be visiting Aresen on a regular basis. :( Let not these upstarts put you off--really, it's peaceful here.

If you ever lose that particular monkey and decide to join in the discussions here, I'll be the first to welcome you back.

(No, I'm not kidding.) :)

Archived