Home

Fett in Jedi Academy? *SPOILERS*

crasher1

Originally posted by BawBag™

Boba Fett?!

Call me a craaaazy @sshole, but did Luke not bushwhack him in ROTJ? :confused:

lol we have a non-star wars fan here... any hardcore fan knows that boba fett survived by putting a blaster bolt in the sarlacc's heart, then Dengar and Kateel of Kuhlvult rescued him. Read the Bounty Hunter Wars trilogy, you'll understand.

Originally posted by Chuahtemoc

lol we have a non-star wars fan here... any hardcore fan knows that boba fett survived by putting a blaster bolt in the sarlacc's heart, then Dengar and Kateel of Kuhlvult rescued him. Read the Bounty Hunter Wars trilogy, you'll understand.

Nerd..............:p

He is only in this game because its based on EU

Originally posted by Chuahtemoc

haha but you as well are wrong! *at least im pretty darn sure, havent read that series in a few months*

it was NOT a blaster shot to the sarlaccs heart but rather a thermal detonator to... to ummmm.... whatever serves as the "center" of the beast. *correct me if im wrong but in consulting with my fellow nerdy sw fans just now we're all pretty sure*

The EU is contradictory about how Fett "survived" the Sarlacc.

I believe they simply brought him back (for Dark Empire) and then made up excuses later.

I prefer to think that the real Boba Fett died in the Sarlacc (he doesn't have to be digested, he would die from lack of food and water in a few days, that is assuming he didn't die from lack of oxygen or getting chomped by that beak the thing had) and that the "sightings" of him in the rest of the EU are just other people masquarading as him using similar armor.

Originally posted by Kurgan

I prefer to think that the real Boba Fett died in the Sarlacc (he doesn't have to be digested, he would die from lack of food and water in a few days, that is assuming he didn't die from lack of oxygen or getting chomped by that beak the thing had) and that the "sightings" of him in the rest of the EU are just other people masquarading as him using similar armor.

or maybe the boba fett that went in the sarlacc wasn't actually him... after all his armour had different colourization, a different model of the same blaster, and he was taken offguard by a blind man with a pole. of course i'm just kidding here, but it is an interesting idea. ;D

I never understood how that whole 10,000 year digestion system worked. If it takes 10,000 years to digest the food then it can't need to feed much or is there like some kind of holding area where food is prepared for digesting. In any case it seems a bit overkill on the years. Anyway I'd have to agree with the theory that Boba got away, after all he must have survived many more death defying situations in his career.

Originally posted by BawBag™

Boba Fett?!

Call me a craaaazy @sshole, but did Luke not bushwhack him in ROTJ? :confused:

In the EU he's alive. However, I've read that as far as Lucas is concerned Fett is dead. I'd go with the EU on this one and ignore George's hubris.

Indeed, he approved... However, he himself said that, as far as he is concerned, boba is dead.

Of course, he allowed his use for the EU.

What I mean is, if lucas actually went through his original idea of producing Episodes VII, VIII and IX (not gonna happen), he wouldn't use Boba, since he's dead.

Ah well, I hope you understood what I wanted to say...

Boba Fett is one of the most cliche characters in Star Wars: The masked hardened mercenary with an unknown past. Why dont people bring back more interesting characters instead of Boba Fett? And do it in a realistic way too(not like how they brought back palpatine, i cringe when i read about that storyline)

Originally posted by Ocean

Boba 10 in AOTC

Wouldnt that make him 40+ in JA?

Yup. I guess people in the GFFA dont age (physically) as much. Look at Han Solo in NJO, hes 60+ and still kicking ass...or maybe he just kept his body in shape, who knows?

Archived