Home

Not Enough Customization for Full Version? Try these Cheats! (*SPOILERS*)

Kurgan

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by c0nfusedelf

Nope, but it will be something to try. thanks. any other suggestions would be ducky, though.

Another way if the surfs on/off is being stubborn, is use a version of jan (JediF) with no surfs on the actual model, its called JanMinus and you can get it here . Hope this can help you or if you are lazy then use this one. :D:cheers:

hmmm been reading this and going along trying to get aLink.v3 skin in single player i got teh playerNPC file altered with out altering the assest1 file so it stays a pure server.. but when i look a t teh cut sceance it comes up as a storm trooper.. and when i try to switch teh player model in SP . to Feirce_deity.* links model that looks evil and cool* same thing i get a strom trooper... hmm . how do i make a NPC file for teh link skin based on feirce deity.. any help would be nice i can leave my Email aswell ... been at this for some time now... and its late.. :jawa

one more thing .. i DLed.. this jedi X mod and it has a jedi VS merc.. but it sets every one to Jedi all the bots so its like one big jedi team( well on team DM taht is on regular DM its al jedi vrs jedi and Capture the flag they all play follow the leader and go in circels).. unless you choose merc.. hmm ... wondering how that one plays out as well how can you set just certin bots to merc.. .. heh .. FYI .. some thing that raely ticks me off... storm troopers, roger bots cloner bots and what not on any game .. should NOT beable to use force lightning ... its so &%^$%&$ anoying .. there way to turn it off.. < sighs> hmm .. or just have it to where all the merc players* IE.. jan bubba troopers, rogerbots.. * can only use guns and grenaids . :jawa

Just curious-has anyone figures out how to get the Bryar pistol without modding the game? I tried give Weapon_bryar_pistol and it said "obtained bryar pistol" and then I used "give ammo" and yet it did not appear in my inventory of items or weapons and I could not select it and the icon wasn't even there. I had no weapons except the saber when I did this. I also made a new npc who uses the bryar and he doesnt drop it when killed. Any clues?

:jawa

hmm .. i can send you what i have and give you a link to the "linkV3 model"

but what i have so far i have gone threw your totorial ..and DLed the modle and skins .. in a Mods new directory .. and made a text file "feirce_deity"

Deity

{

playerModel link_default_Deity

saber single_1

:jawa **think this is the arbiter**

saberstyle 1

customSkin link_default_Deity

SaberColor Blue

weapon WP_saber

weapon WP_Melee

FP_LEVITATION 3

FP_PUSH 3

FP_pull 3

FP_SEE 3

FP_heal 3

FP_LIGHTNING 3

FP_grip 3

FP_saber_defense 3

FP_saber_offense 3

FP_saber_throw 3

forcePowerMax 200

forceRegenRate 100

forceRegenAmount 5

rank captain

reactions 3

aim 3

move 3

aggression 3

evasion 5

intelligence 3

hfov 120

vfov 120

playerTeam TEAM_PLAYER

enemyTeam TEAM_ENEMY

// race human

class CLASS_REBORN

snd cultist3

:jawa ** dose this sound file go with Taunts.. i like the cultists" FAILURE BECOMES YOU" **

sndcombat cultist3

sndjedi cultist3

yawSpeed 120

walkSpeed 55

runSpeed 200

health 100

dismemberProbHead 0

dismemberProbArms 0

dismemberProbLegs 0

dismemberProbHands 0

dismemberProbWaist 0

}

:jawa but cant get it to a NPC format

so every time i load this i get a storm trooper...ech .. and i have yet to zip all this in to PK3 format .. i have tried the other way with windos folders options where you have XP reignise PK3 folders as zips but trying to pull and put things in that way has crashed more times then anyt thing ..and i loose all my work .. erm... not trying to be a pain honest... just trying new ways and not getting far..

:jawa

hmm ... < streching hmm .. > wonder if there is a way to disng a level .. where your like in episode one say in the middle of the gungang and driod war on naboo .. theres wave after wave or those driod guys and you just see how long you last or the waves get progressivly harder.. and you have to get threww them till time runs out .. or you reach a certin number of kills... pending on teh level that would be kinda fun.. sounds hack and slsh .. but make the settings you can be a merc with just guns and bombs say like Jan ors or chewey .. or be a jedi with only the saber and force powers.....i know theresa jedi versus merc settign on jedi X.. that sort of got me thinking about this... could be like stumbeling across teh troopers against driods in episode two as well .. pending o what side you chose.. you can determin teh battle as well ...just a thought

Originally posted by rK // PiG

Is there any way to get enemies to attack you when you change your player model to an "evil" one?

For example I used /playermodel bartender but noticed enemies just stand around, taunt me, and act like im not even there.

Any ideas?

simple really if you use characters like alora, tavion, stormtrooper, et al then characters like luke, kyle will attack you, but reborns, alora won't...If you use jawa or bartender it will be neutral.

So if you pick say tavion type playerteam player to allow stormtroopers and others to attack you

If using neutrals like Jawas type playerteam player or playerteam enemy which ever you want.

:jawa ok there where so many things wrong with my erlier posts i dont even know where to start... but now i have all teh files where they should be all my settings are there .. but im still comming up with a storm trooper.. but i think i know why ... Link ver 3 has more then one model file.. so i have to make spacifics on wich one i need in there.. im surprised my NPC file made it in .. <lol> used the XP zip convertion therory to get it to work .. so wish me lcuk .... hmm still any thoughts on teh droid troop war that you could stumbel in to par-sae..... just wondering ..

PS.. prime thanks for the help .. and the reads for there paicents.

Originally posted by V@DER

Is it possible to change your character in SP and combine the different species / genders? For example: I would like to see a twilek female head on a human male torso with rhodian legs.

From what I've read, the short answer is no. Not yet anyway.

Originally posted by rK // PiG

Hey man thanx. I got it all sqaured away. Now I can go neutral and walk my way through the game. Now if I can only get that bloody cutscene model replacement to work.......

even simpler :D just open assets1.pk3 with winzip or pakscape, locate ext_data/npcs/player.npc then extract it load it with notepad edit the line playermodel player to playermodel <model name from the models/players/<model>>, and then save it, create a new pk3 file and make sure the updated player.npc is saved in the directory structure of ext_data/npcs, give it any name you like. Then when cinematics load in the game the character you chose will appear..;)

Hello all. I need some help. I plan to make a npc with the following parts:)

models\players\jedi_zf

face_03.jpg

head_03.jpg

torso_04.png

arms_04

hands_04

hands_04_wrist_armor

icon_torso_d1 ( I really dont know what that is)

I am not sure if I have everything and I cannot figure out the lower torso.

Just FYI, JediVsMerc gametype is an option in JA, it doesn't require mods (just change one setting from 0 to 1 and you'll have it in all game modes... works best in FFA though).

Anyway, as far as the Bryar pistol goes, I know you can get both the Bryar AND Stun Baton (funny how every map says its loading the stun baton, even though no maps feature it, heh) at least in a multiplayer game where cheats are enabled. Type devmap <mapname> and then \give all.

You'll notice the Bryar uses ammo AND it has a much higher rate of fire than the BlasTech.

The Stun Baton can be used in both 3rd and 1st person views too, cool. They're both exactly the same as they were in JK2.

This was probably included as a way to design custom Siege classes that might start with those weapons.

Archived