Home

Not Enough Customization for Full Version? Try these Cheats! (*SPOILERS*)

Kurgan

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do I enter cheats...no one ever explaisn this...

:edit:Also, how do peopel "summon" enemies into levels? I hear things liek people summoning 20 sandworms and 50 reborn and watching them fight...but nowhere do they mention howto summon them :/

Also, just to point out one small typo error in your list;

the correct code to chage your SP skin in MP games is char_color_(red,green,blue), not saber_char_

and MP tinting works differently than sp, setting all to 0 will not make your character black.

For those who want to know, the tinting in Multiplayer for black is

char_color_red 33

char_color_green 33

char_color_blue 34 (not a typo, blue must be set to 34)

Can somebody post a complete list of the Multiplayer models?

yes, i can

bespin_cop

bobafett

chiss

cultist

desann

galak

gran

imperial

imperial_worker

imperialsaboteur

jan

jedi

jeditrainer

kyle

luke

merc

monmothma

morgan

noghri

prisoner

RaxJoris

rebel

reborn

reelo

rodian

roshpenin

shadowtrooper

snowtrooper

stormpilot

stormtrooper

swamptrooper

tavion

trandoshan

tuskenraider

ugnaught

weequay

Fine i'll delete it.

it was a joke, but delete it.

C'mon guys... That's seven posts since Kurgan politely asked you to stop.

hey, hey, hey, i did stop, that was the only time ive ever spammed, i told kurgan that he could delete them, and to make up for it i posted MORE cheats...

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to use the setforceall 3 on multiplayer, to obtain all force powers at once maxed. If not what is the cheat? the main reason I ask is because me and my friends RP in an NJO type setting where one of the Master Jedi broke off and started his own school that teaches a merger in light and dark side forces, and when I use him it would be nice to not have to switch around....

THANKS!

D_P!

well, today, i was beating the game with boba fett, and.... I died!

on the sand creature level, because my jetpack didn't work the first time... so, i went into some experimenting and went to insurance depot to get some jetpack insurance:

bind key "+moveup; +moveup; wait 2; -forward; +moveup; wait 10; -moveup; wait 1"

just press it once and it should get you up and on your way, although, it doesn't work all the time, it depends on the circumstances, sometimes it just jumps twice and wastes time but it doesn't do it often (only when you really need it :p), oh well, no insurance company is perfect ;)

LIST EDIT:

fixed typo and added how to create a black jedi (thanks BlooDPooL)

added how to spawn NCP's in SP and MP (see just above the NCP list)

added longer list of MP models (courtesy of ig64)

added new code to the "Hacks section" - G_debugMelee 1

started adding information about what the cheats all do

Originally posted by ninja

thank you guys for your help. too bad i can only do solo games. for nobody can see the jetpack. i cant host a game because i'm behind a firewall lol.

It might be different for you but in my case it wasnt the firewall, it was because my computer was too slow. Maybe thats your problem...

Oh btw Cox shut off my internet because I was running a server!

Good idea. Skinwalker was doing this for awhile, but he couldn't keep up (he tried).

The purpose of the Not Enough Customization thread(s) was to post what people found out, so by nature it's not going to be a nice ordered list, so kudos for doing this, I wish you the best of luck.

I was going to do this one day myself, but if somebody else does a good job on it, that's great too. ; )

oh well, you can add, these if you like...

Do NOT type "seeker" or "mouse" or "rosh" as seem to crash the game.

give batteries (only for the "zoom" command)

give ammo_force gives force crystal

switching to Luke and back with the playermodel code gives you 200 force level.

playermodel luke[Enter]

playermodel player[Enter]

Playertint # # #: tints jaden, weequay, and trandosian

R_shownormals 1: shows an insane amount of dots outlining everything, and, the npc/player models look like theyve had acupuncture

you can control Boba Fett's jetpack. All you have to do is hit "jump" while you're in the air (either after running off a ledge or while falling or after you've just jumped). It automatically turns off when you land

No need to use "thereisnospoon" if all you want to do is position things for a screenshot. Use:

cg_thirdpersonangle degrees

...to change the camera angle around your character. 0 degrees is the default, directly behind your character.

cg_thirdpersonvertoffset height

...to raise or lower the camera. Default is 16. Note that you can put in negative numbers if you want a really low angle shot looking up.

cg_thirdpersonpitchoffset degrees

...to pitch the camera up or down. While you can do this with mouselook, using this pitchOffset variable does it without having your character bend at the waist to look up or down.

cg_thirdpersonrange distance

...to move the camera towards or away from your character. Default is 80.

There's a horizontal offset too if you want to frame your character to one side or the other for that artistic effect. Forget the exact spelling... type "cg_thirdperson" and hit tab a few times to cycle through all the camera commands.

Oh, and if you want to do an action shot, use "timescale 0.1" to slow things down to a crawl. I bound a couple keys to "timescale 0.1" and "timescale 1.0" for convenience.

The easiest way is to bring down the console and type:

uimenu charactermenu

That will bring up the character menu and you can change your custom character choices. Once you do that, you can hit next and it brings you to your saber menu, in case you want to change that, too. Just be sure to hit "exit" or "back" (or the "ESC" key a few times) instead of "begin game" or else it will start the game over!

Now, that was the easy way.

But you can also mess with it on the console, which will be a bit more work, but will give you more control over tinting, etc, if you wish:

(NOTE: this will also server as some good basic insight for those modders interested in some insight into playermodels in case they want to make their own).

If you type "playermodel" on the console, you'll see what your current model and skin is. For example:

playermodel jedi_tf head_a4 torso_e1 lower_b1

jedi_tf is your actual model. "tf" means "Twilek Female". Other choices are:

jedi_hm (human male)

jedi_hf (human female)

jedi_rm (rodian male)

jedi_kdm (kel dor male)

jedi_zf (zabrak female)

The other parts, seperated by a space are the skins for, repectively, the head, torso and legs.

In my example, these are:

head_a4

torso_e1

lower_b1

Now, if you were to look in the models/players directory for each of those jedi models listed above, you'll see a .skin file that corresponds to each of those skin choices I just listed. If you look at the names of all of those .skin files, that will give you a list of all the valid skins for your chosen model (I'll list all of these below).

So, to change your model or skins, just type in "playermodel" followed by the model you want to use and the appropriate skins. For example, to switch to the human male model's first skin, you'd type:

playermodel jedi_hm

NOTE: if you change sex, you need to let the game know this so that is uses the proper sounds. To do this, type:

snd jaden_fmle

sex f

If you're switching to a female model or:

snd jaden_male

sex m

If you're switching to a male model.

Finally, you can also mess with your skin/clothing tint (twilek model tints the skin, all other tint the clothing).

To see your current tint, type:

playertint

You should see something like this:

USAGE: playerTint <red 0 - 255> <green 0 - 255> <blue 0 - 255>

playerTint = 255 235 100

The first number is red, the second is green and the last is blue. The valid number ranges are from 0 (absence of this color) to 255 (full brightness for this color).

Setting all three to 0 would tint you black, setting them all to 255 would tint you white. In between that is any color you can think of. The way it works, in general, is this: red+green = yellow, red+blue = purple, green+blue = cyan. Messing with the relative values for each will give you the hue you want, messing with the overall size of the numbers will give you the brightness/darkness you want. To change to, say, a light red, you'd type

playerTint 255 128 128

NOTE: the Twilek skin already has a light green base (you can see what this color is by setting playerTint to 255 255 255), so keep in mind that the playerTint you set on her model will be modifying this base color... for the clothing tints, their base color is grey, so you'll get exactly the color you type in.

For each jedi player model, here are the valid skins for the head, torso and legs:

MODEL:

jedi_hf

HEAD:

head_a1

head_b1

head_c1

TORSO:

torso_a1

torso_b1

torso_c1

torso_d1

torso_e1

torso_f1

torso_g1

LEGS:

lower_a1

lower_b1

lower_c1

lower_d1

lower_e1

MODEL:

jedi_hm

HEAD:

head_a1

head_a2

head_b1

head_b2

head_c1

TORSO:

torso_a1

torso_b1

torso_c1

torso_d1

torso_d2

torso_e1

torso_f1

torso_g1

LEGS:

lower_a1

lower_b1

lower_c1

lower_d1

lower_e1

MODEL:

jedi_kdm

HEAD:

head_a1

head_b1

head_c1

TORSO:

torso_a1

torso_b1

torso_c1

torso_d1

torso_e1

torso_f1

torso_g1

LEGS:

lower_a1

lower_b1

lower_c1

lower_d1

lower_e1

MODEL:

jedi_rm

HEAD:

head_a1

head_b1

head_c1

TORSO:

torso_a1

torso_b1

torso_c1

torso_d1

torso_e1

torso_f1

torso_g1

LEGS:

lower_a1

lower_b1

lower_c1

lower_d1

lower_e1

MODEL:

jedi_tf

HEAD:

head_a1

head_a2

head_a3

head_a4

head_b1

head_b2

head_b3

head_b4

TORSO:

torso_a1

torso_b1

torso_c1

torso_d1

torso_e1

torso_f1

torso_g1

LEGS:

lower_a1

lower_b1

lower_c1

lower_d1

lower_e1

MODEL:

jedi_zf

HEAD:

head_a1

head_b1

head_c1

TORSO:

torso_a1

torso_b1

torso_c1

torso_d1

torso_e1

torso_f1

torso_g1

LEGS:

lower_a1

lower_b1

lower_c1

lower_d1

lower_e1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

Originally posted by idontlikegeorge

"It seems that there is a saberstype parameter in the .npc entry that can be used to set available saberstyles. Looking through entries for other models, it seems you can set this value up to 7 (could be more). I wanted the player to have blue, yellow and red stances, so I put:

saberstyle 1 // blue

saberstyle 2 // yellow

saberstyle 3 // red

I haven't tried the other values to see what they are, but presumably they are the other stances used by the Reborn and so on. I'm not sure yet if there is a limit for how many different stances a player has."

Yeah, 4 is Desann (heavy 1 handed), 5 is Tavion (fast 1 handed), 6 is dual sabers, and 7 is saberstaff.

"Does this mean I could use only the skin from a npc by deleting all the parameters from the .npc file?

Is it possible to copy the .npc file (without the parameters) as a new skin? This would prevent that the specific npc has no parameters set."

No, you can use the skin from any NPC just fine. Like, say you had a Jedi-Knight level Jaden, and you decide to make the playermodel be Lando - Jaden would look like Lando... and although Lando has no force powers, you will keep all force powers Jaden had before

Any special powers or attributes from an NPC will only be attributed to the player if the player does not have those powers yet - and the powers are additive, not retracted. Atleast from all the playing around I've done.

Hi All

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this(i havent seen it in the stuck forums), but you can create a MINI sized version of your character(actually jawa size to be correct). The way I did it was purely by accident, so theres probably some easier way to do it....

for those interested though.

first you need to find out your playermodel's head, torso and leg attributes. Please see 'question about customisation' thread for more but basically if you type in playermodel and press enter it will list your playermodels attributes. I did this to change my twilek jaden into hoth gear

ie. playerModel jedi_tf head_a2 torso_g1 lower_e1

jedi tf = jedi twilek female

head a2 - just one of the head styles usually available

torso g1 and lower e1 are the hoth jacket and pants, so yes you can put sexy twilek jaden into the hoth bubble jacket but still leave here legs bare, making her look like a stripper who is trying to keep warm with her homiez jacket.... :p

Bind all that to a key

eg. bind <key> playerModel jedi_tf head_a2 torso_g1 lower_e1

for the above example

to get the mini version

type

playermodel jawa, (I havent tried this with ugnuaght yet)

you'll get the short and cute jawa skin

then press your bound key and it will deck you out with whatever you had bound above ontop of the smaller jawa model !!

you can also do it for an npc model: Playermodel Model Model_default Model_default Model_default

Plus you have the default player (e.g. playermodel jedi_hm head_a1 torso_d1 lower_a1) on, then go to another model, (e.g. playermodel shadowtrooper model_default model_default model_default) it will show that model in the cut-scene

and you can set the colors of the MP models in SP simply by saying Model_red or Model_blue (e.g. playermodel shadowtrooper model_red model_red model_red)

If you /playermodel boba_fett and then go back to player, you keep his jetpack! It's invisible, but you can double-jump and take off!

how to throw a saber staff without mods or changing files, its quite simple actually:

bind key "saberattackcycle; +altattack; wait 2; -altattack; saber dual_5; sabercolor 1 color color"

include "s and ;s, words in italic may vary

bugs: saber will be turning on when you first throw it so it will make the "saber on" sound and be half size for a split second.

there are 2 known models that, for some wierd reason, don't work with this: kyle_boss and Chewie

to do saber barrier with saberstaff

start with dual sabers,

bind key "+attack; +altattack; wait 10; saber_# (1-5); sabercolor color color; -altattack; -attack"

for headless jaden:

playermodel jedi_hm head_c1 torso_g1 model_default for Human Male

playermodel jedi_hf head_c1 torso_g1 model_default for Human Female

playermodel jedi_rm head_c1 torso_g1 model_default for Rodian Male

playermodel jedi_zf head_c1 torso_g1 model_default for Zabrak Female

playermodel jedi_zf head_c1 torso_d1 model_default for Zabrak Female 2

playermodel jedi_kdm head_c1 torso_c1 model_default for Kel Dor Male

playermodel jedi_tf head_b1 torso_g1 model_default for Twi'lek Female

Bugs: No pants textures, for Kel Dor Male there is no neck cap so its invisible, various crashes when loading a level

jetpack insurance:

bind key "+moveup; +moveup; wait 2; -forward; +moveup; wait 10; -moveup; wait 1"

just press it once and it should get you up and on your way, although, it doesn't work all the time, it depends on the circumstances, sometimes it just jumps twice and wastes time but it doesn't do it often

well actually it really depends on the circumstances. if your trying to make a level, i don't know what to tell you. but if your just playing around then spawn a rebel or a mon mothma and kill him/her in front of his face then he'll fight you.

Archived