Home

Not Enough Customization for Full Version? Try these Cheats! (*SPOILERS*)

Kurgan

Hmm, I really need to know this. If I'm hosting a server, how do I set it so the only two weapons availible are the lightsaber and "melee". What is the administrator or server command in order to do so? I am running a saber-only server, and I want there to be melee as on option also. I already enabled g_debugmelee, but now I need the weapon itself. Thank you in advance. :)

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kurgan

Anyway, as far as the Bryar pistol goes, I know you can get both the Bryar AND Stun Baton (funny how every map says its loading the stun baton, even though no maps feature it, heh) at least in a multiplayer game where cheats are enabled.

For SP, one way might be to alter the weapon listing in the .npc file for whatever character you want to use. I haven't tried it, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Originally posted by recon

i was just thinking about it and i was wondering if there is a way to use boba fetts flamethrower..

The last I heard it wasn't possible. Someone may have found a way by now though...

I need to know how to edit the npc model files. I want to change some of there settings. How do I do this, how do I save them, it won't let me save the changes I make, the only way I can save is by saving to create a txt file, which does me no good, I need to know how to make a new npc file(with my settings) and then put it back into the assets1.pk3 so that when I load the game the npcs have my settings, like say aggresion 5 and saber color purple.

starstorm97, look in your \Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData folder. Find Jasp.exe. Make a shortcut on your desktop of that. Then do a properties on the shortcut then add this to the target line +set g_sabermorerealistic 2 +devmapall +load quick +set g_sabermorerealistic Now start the game. When your in the game do a "quick save". Exit the game then restart it. Hope this helps:)

starstorm971...

Be sure that the +set g_sabermorerealistic 2 +devmapall +load quick +set g_sabermorerealistic text added in the shortcut is outside the quotation marks, so it looks like this...

"C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi >Academy\GameData\jasp.EXE" +set g_sabermorerealistic 2 +devmapall >+load quick +set g_sabermorerealistic 2

This only works on a loaded quicksave game, so start the game, immediately do a quick save, exit the game, and reload the quick save... I know it's a pain, but that's the way this one works. There a couple of other options listed much earlier in this thread though, having to do with editing the jaconfig.cfg file directly, or adding a custom autoexec.cfg file in the root directory.

Originally posted by Akshara

starstorm971...

Be sure that the +set g_sabermorerealistic 2 +devmapall +load quick +set g_sabermorerealistic text added in the shortcut is outside the quotation marks, so it looks like this...

"C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi >Academy\GameData\jasp.EXE" +set g_sabermorerealistic 2 +devmapall >+load quick +set g_sabermorerealistic 2

This only works on a loaded quicksave game, so start the game, immediately do a quick save, exit the game, and reload the quick save... I know it's a pain, but that's the way this one works. There a couple of other options listed much earlier in this thread though, having to do with editing the jaconfig.cfg file directly, or adding a custom autoexec.cfg file in the root directory.

I would rather do the file editing than it only working on a Quick Save. Would the options work on all games saved? Such as Checkpoints? And tried it, and I'm still getting a Problem Box.

Does anyone know how to mix and match the models with the playermodel cheat, and get something like a zabrak female body with a human female head?

You can't. Reason being (using the human male as an example), the 3 heads, 4 legs, 6 torsos, are all lumped into a single model.glm file.

The .skin files turn on only the parts needed, selecting one head, one lower body and one torso, skinning with the appropriate textures.

To edit a NPC file, just open it with notepad, when you're done just save the file with the save command. If you use the save as command, you'll have to change the file type to all files.

someone posted earlier asking if it was possible to have 2 colored staffs then everybody said it wasn't possible but i have found out how to do this for this to work you have to have a dual saber then in the console type in sabercolor 1 (insert color here) and you should have one blade being the color of choice and the other red this works in single player but i haven't tried multiplayer.

ill post a pic when i get a chance.:vamp1:

actually, kreepykevin, i don' t think thats what thet were asking for coloring dual sabers is incredebly easy, just type sabercolor 1 (color) sabercolor 2 (color) and it will customize both colors, what they were asking for is two saber staffs . and a saber staff is this:

:dsaber:

Archived