Home

Not Enough Customization for Full Version? Try these Cheats! (*SPOILERS*)

Kurgan

hehehe guys i got a funny cheat for ya. Go to the swoop mission, and the place after they worker gets shot(where the door is) go through the 2 doors and there is a big open space. Spawn a mutant rancor and watch the fun begin!:D

also another cheat i found out: if you become boba fett using the playermodel cheat(playermodel boba_fett) and then switch to a jawa, and then to player somehow the flame ends up errrr, in a rather odd spot ;)

I'll get a pic up as soon as i can get it on my site :pshot0000.jpg

shot0001.jpg

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh.. when I first heard the "odd place" thing I assumed you meant it was coming out the OTHER end.

Very odd indeed...

Repost from another thread:

Originally posted by Crowy

im not usre if this has been asked before, but is there a cvar for the snow gear instead of they normal clothes, coz i tihnk the snow gear kicks butt!

any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated

Originally posted by BoL_Stryke

Use this command:

g_char_skin_torso torso_g1

EDIT: it's torso_g1, not torso_f1

Originally posted by Pedro The Hutt

hm,I wonder if that would work in multi player,going to check that out later on XD

Originally posted by t3rr0r

it does.

In my previous post I forgot about the Sith Scepter and Sword, I tried that as well, and the WP_SCEPTER is not usable by itself, if you select it, you have the dual saber stance (saberstyle 6) with a saber, and one empty hand. The Sith Sword is usable like this:

{

weapon WP_SABER

saber SITH_SWORD

}

JK3&.dnm=Tavion+with+Sith+Sword.jpg&.view=t

Give it a try, it packs a whallop!

Originally posted by mike-windu

also another cheat i found out: if you become boba fett using the playermodel cheat(playermodel boba_fett) and then switch to a jawa, and then to player somehow the flame ends up errrr, in a rather odd spot ;)

I'll get a pic up as soon as i can get it on my site :pshot0000.jpg

shot0001.jpg

:lol:Sick, but frekkin' hilarous!!!

Originally posted by operagh0st

After some experimenting, this is what I came up with.

Any idea if it's possible to customize animations to go with a certain player model? I'd LOVE to use the Alora flip and spin animations (and maybe her dual saber taunt, too), but I have no idea how to incorporate them into a character as default actions for that character.

Originally posted by spiff

Ok, you gotta try this....

In the final battle with Kyle I turned on cheats and I spawned 3 rancors, 1 ATST, 1 tavion, 1 luke.

Then I stepped back and watch them all go at each other.

Eventually kyle gets clobbered and they jump to cutscene.

Funny thing is, the cutscene is still within the game loop so there are now rancors and atst running around in the background while kyle and luke are chatting. Eventually towards the end of the conversation one of the rancors start to attack luke who enables force protection but ignores the rancor and keeps on chatting with kyle. Finally when luke's conversation is over, the rancor grabs luke by the waist and then the cutscene ends.

Now that's a fitting ending for the game!!!!

If you are interested in trying this (your results may be slightly different depending on how cooperative the AI is):

Devmapall

God

Npc spawn rancor

Npc spawn rancor

Npc spawn atst

Npc spawn luke

Npc spawn tavion

I done same like yours .. Rancor eat luke but Kyle talking self and cinema is keep going going.. :D

here is pic just befor Luke was eat

http://www.hostmysig.com/data/buffy/Luke&Kyle.jpg

I don't want to get too offtopic with mods here, but here's a post I made in another thread:

Originally posted by Kurgan

I just got through testing the map "KOTOR Flight School" (which I just downloaded from pcgamemods.com earlier today) and it seems like a pretty good one to test vehicles on (without having to use cheats).

Unlike the x-wing2test that I tried earlier, it isn't that ugly and gives you a lot more room to do stuff.

KOTOR Flight School looks like a small base outdoors with a bunch of landing platforms and various ships on them. There you can test the Z-95, X-Wing, TIE Fighter, TIE Bomber, Lambda Shuttle and two or three ships that the map maker designed himself (intersting kit bash model hacks of some of the other ships).

To get into a ship just stand on top of it, crouch or look down and hit "use." Hit use again to get out (but watch out you'll fall to your death in space while the ship goes flying away!).

You can also shoot and destroy most of the asteroids floating around. Flying too far away teleports you to the other end of the map in a loop (portal) pretty neat, though I think you can still take damage from hitting the "floor" or "sky" of the map, though it's still pretty big.

There's also an AT-ST, and some Heavy Blaster cannons lying around to use for fun.

All the vehicles respawn when destroyed (destroying a ship gives you a point in FFA mode, haven't tried bots, crashing your ship on purpose kills you and gives you a self kill).

Kudos to the maker of this map. Hopefully somebody will whip up a good map for using the various Swoop bikes as well!

Incidentally I discovered a little tip for spawning ships using cheats that makes it easier.

First spawn a drivable AT-ST (npc spawn vehicle atst_vehicle) and get inside it. Walk over to a flat spot with plenty of space around it, then type (npc spawn vehicle <whatever>) and walk away in the walker.

The ship will spawn and it will be a few inches off the ground so it has room to "land" rather than getting stuck in the ground (a common problem if you try to spawn it from your normal standing position and you don't have to worry about standing on a high building and have the ship appear pointing downwards about to crash).

But of course it really isn't needed on this map because all the ships are already there for you (except the millennium falcon which I don't think anybody really knows how to spawn in MP.. I tried npc spawn vehicle yt-1300 as some suggested, but nothing happened).

For controlling the ships:

What I could figure out was this:

Hold Jump to take off. This seems to act as a sort of throttle key.

Hold it down and your ship stays aloft. Let go of it and you eventually run out of power and drift downwards so you can land (hard to do with ships other than the Shuttle but its possible).

Pressing Forward increases the ships speed and some ships have a "turbo" (the little green indicator that appears in the ships vehicle stats) causing it to rocket forward much faster for a brief period. Holding Backward (backpedal) causes you to slow down (but you still drift most of the time, since you have momentum).

You of course "turn" the ship with your mouse (might help to adjust the sensitivity since its really tricky to get the timing down). The up and down controls are reversed IIRC ("flight stick style").

It's not very easy to control with keyboard and mouse, but it might be easier with a flightstick style joystick (since I don't have one, I can't test, but that's generally how it is with flight sim games).

You're also stuck in third person unfortunately (no cockpit view) although you could mess with the third person cvars to get a view you liked I suppose.

Primary Fire shoots the "gun" of the ship whatever it is. They all have some kind of laser weapon (even the shuttle).

Secondary fire works for some ships but not all (the TIE Fighter doesn't have a secondary I dont think). So the X-Wing has proton torpedoes (just a different looking rocket really) the Shuttle has a "bomb" that looks like a Star Trek photon quantum torpedo, the Tie Bomber shoots "bombs" (doesn't drop them oddly enough), etc.

Just like the AT-ST, the ships have limited missiles/bombs (I think about 20, though I didn't test every single one) and you have limited lasers (maybe a few minutes worth of continuous firing, then it has to slowly recharge).

What's also cool is your ship has a little HUD that shows the damage of each part of your ship (wings, engine, nose, etc). Green is good, yellow is damaged, red is about to be destroyed.

Taken from this thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114088

Hello,

I've got a question about the spawned vehicles. Alway when I spawned a vehicle and go into it, there are no weapons (what means I can't fire). So how do I get the weapons for the ships?

I tried giveweaponnum <XX> (for XX I've typed in every number from 0 to 27 and I still didn't get the weapon of the ships ...

Help me! :(

Originally posted by Marco Ramos

Hello,

I've got a question about the spawned vehicles. Alway when I spawned a vehicle and go into it, there are no weapons (what means I can't fire). So how do I get the weapons for the ships?

I tried giveweaponnum <XX> (for XX I've typed in every number from 0 to 27 and I still didn't get the weapon of the ships ...

Help me! :(

Tell us exactly what vehicle you are having problems with and maybe we could help you.:)

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Tell us exactly what vehicle you are having problems with and maybe we could help you.:)

With all of them :D. But say for the tie-fighter, I can fly around with it, but can't use the weapons. So my question's: how can I get weapons say, for the tie-fighter?

giveweaponnum <XX> didn't help (for the XX I used the numbers 0-27 as I said in my first post)

give ammo didn't change anything.

I need your help! :eek:

Thanks for the help anyway :).

Trickshot: Any idea if it's possible to customize animations to go with a certain player model? I'd LOVE to use the Alora flip and spin animations (and maybe her dual saber taunt, too), but I have no idea how to incorporate them into a character as default actions for that character.

I hear you, one of the changes I was hoping to see in JK3 is a custom animations.cfg for each individual model. That way you could tweak not only the fighting style, but the acrobatic style of a particular character.

With JK2 I had played around with the basic animations.cfg file; substituting one animation action for another; e.g. replacing the roll with cartwheel, or the roll-back with the butterfly move (a-la Darth Maul). That worked great, but it also affected every other character in the game (both sp and mp).... and some moves just aren't appropriate for a Stormtrooper... :p

All credit to Raven, they have made many more special moves available to the player... e.g. when you tap L-or-R +Jump +Attack when using a saber staff, you will execute a butterfly attack combo. I believe there are more special attacks for dual and single saber as well.

But as far as I can tell, when an NPC executes a special move (such as Alora's spin moves and taunts) they can be scripted to use a much wider variety (and more specific performance) of moves than the player can rationally bind to a key-combination.

Check out the base/models/players/_humanoid/animation.cfg file and have a look at the special moves that are available. You should then be able to substitute those moves with ones you are able to use with key combinations. Perhaps replacing the special move(s) that are already available for the dual-saber stance. When I've played with it in JK3, i've only been able to change things in the MP game (but that was with the demo).

Originally posted by ChangKhan[RAVEN]

The easiest way is to bring down the console and type:

uimenu charactermenu

That will bring up the character menu and you can change your custom character choices. Once you do that, you can hit next and it brings you to your saber menu, in case you want to change that, too. Just be sure to hit "exit" or "back" (or the "ESC" key a few times) instead of "begin game" or else it will start the game over!

Now, that was the easy way.

But you can also mess with it on the console, which will be a bit more work, but will give you more control over tinting, etc, if you wish:

(NOTE: this will also server as some good basic insight for those modders interested in some insight into playermodels in case they want to make their own).

If you type "playermodel" on the console, you'll see what your current model and skin is. For example:

playermodel jedi_tf head_a4 torso_e1 lower_b1

jedi_tf is your actual model. "tf" means "Twilek Female". Other choices are:

jedi_hm (human male)

jedi_hf (human female)

jedi_rm (rodian male)

jedi_kdm (kel dor male)

jedi_zf (zabrak female)

The other parts, seperated by a space are the skins for, repectively, the head, torso and legs.

In my example, these are:

head_a4

torso_e1

lower_b1

Now, if you were to look in the models/players directory for each of those jedi models listed above, you'll see a .skin file that corresponds to each of those skin choices I just listed. If you look at the names of all of those .skin files, that will give you a list of all the valid skins for your chosen model (I'll list all of these below).

So, to change your model or skins, just type in "playermodel" followed by the model you want to use and the appropriate skins. For example, to switch to the human male model's first skin, you'd type:

playermodel jedi_hm

NOTE: if you change sex, you need to let the game know this so that is uses the proper sounds. To do this, type:

snd jaden_fmle

sex f

If you're switching to a female model or:

snd jaden_male

sex m

If you're switching to a male model.

Finally, you can also mess with your skin/clothing tint (twilek model tints the skin, all other tint the clothing).

To see your current tint, type:

playertint

You should see something like this:

USAGE: playerTint <red 0 - 255> <green 0 - 255> <blue 0 - 255>

playerTint = 255 235 100

The first number is red, the second is green and the last is blue. The valid number ranges are from 0 (absence of this color) to 255 (full brightness for this color).

Setting all three to 0 would tint you black, setting them all to 255 would tint you white. In between that is any color you can think of. The way it works, in general, is this: red+green = yellow, red+blue = purple, green+blue = cyan. Messing with the relative values for each will give you the hue you want, messing with the overall size of the numbers will give you the brightness/darkness you want. To change to, say, a light red, you'd type

playerTint 255 128 128

NOTE: the Twilek skin already has a light green base (you can see what this color is by setting playerTint to 255 255 255), so keep in mind that the playerTint you set on her model will be modifying this base color... for the clothing tints, their base color is grey, so you'll get exactly the color you type in.

For each jedi player model, here are the valid skins for the head, torso and legs:

MODEL:

jedi_hf

HEAD:

head_a1

head_b1

head_c1

TORSO:

torso_a1

torso_b1

torso_c1

torso_d1

torso_e1

torso_f1

torso_g1

LEGS:

lower_a1

lower_b1

lower_c1

lower_d1

lower_e1

MODEL:

jedi_hm

HEAD:

head_a1

head_a2

head_b1

head_b2

head_c1

TORSO:

torso_a1

torso_b1

torso_c1

torso_d1

torso_d2

torso_e1

torso_f1

torso_g1

LEGS:

lower_a1

lower_b1

lower_c1

lower_d1

lower_e1

MODEL:

jedi_kdm

HEAD:

head_a1

head_b1

head_c1

TORSO:

torso_a1

torso_b1

torso_c1

torso_d1

torso_e1

torso_f1

torso_g1

LEGS:

lower_a1

lower_b1

lower_c1

lower_d1

lower_e1

MODEL:

jedi_rm

HEAD:

head_a1

head_b1

head_c1

TORSO:

torso_a1

torso_b1

torso_c1

torso_d1

torso_e1

torso_f1

torso_g1

LEGS:

lower_a1

lower_b1

lower_c1

lower_d1

lower_e1

MODEL:

jedi_tf

HEAD:

head_a1

head_a2

head_a3

head_a4

head_b1

head_b2

head_b3

head_b4

TORSO:

torso_a1

torso_b1

torso_c1

torso_d1

torso_e1

torso_f1

torso_g1

LEGS:

lower_a1

lower_b1

lower_c1

lower_d1

lower_e1

MODEL:

jedi_zf

HEAD:

head_a1

head_b1

head_c1

TORSO:

torso_a1

torso_b1

torso_c1

torso_d1

torso_e1

torso_f1

torso_g1

LEGS:

lower_a1

lower_b1

lower_c1

lower_d1

lower_e1

Originally posted by idontlikegeorge

"It seems that there is a saberstype parameter in the .npc entry that can be used to set available saberstyles. Looking through entries for other models, it seems you can set this value up to 7 (could be more). I wanted the player to have blue, yellow and red stances, so I put:

saberstyle 1 // blue

saberstyle 2 // yellow

saberstyle 3 // red

I haven't tried the other values to see what they are, but presumably they are the other stances used by the Reborn and so on. I'm not sure yet if there is a limit for how many different stances a player has."

Yeah, 4 is Desann (heavy 1 handed), 5 is Tavion (fast 1 handed), 6 is dual sabers, and 7 is saberstaff.

"Does this mean I could use only the skin from a npc by deleting all the parameters from the .npc file?

Is it possible to copy the .npc file (without the parameters) as a new skin? This would prevent that the specific npc has no parameters set."

No, you can use the skin from any NPC just fine. Like, say you had a Jedi-Knight level Jaden, and you decide to make the playermodel be Lando - Jaden would look like Lando... and although Lando has no force powers, you will keep all force powers Jaden had before

Any special powers or attributes from an NPC will only be attributed to the player if the player does not have those powers yet - and the powers are additive, not retracted. Atleast from all the playing around I've done.

Did anyone come up with a method to get dual pistols and flamethrower by now?

I've heard that the flamethrower is set to your force lightning button.

No, its impossible to use Fett's Flamethrower, Alora's Dual Saber Throw, and Tavion's Special Scepter moves, because their AI only moves. :(

Maybe a mod could allow us to use these great things but for now all we can do is hope for such a mod ;)

So for my little JA experiance, i want to be jan. Without her flight jacket. For all the love of heaven and earth, i've done everything i could think of/find to try and get rid of that thricebedamned jacket. can anyone here think of a way to get the game not to render it or something? anything would be good, just as long as i can get rid of tht jacket. i know it can be done, too. it worked once upon a time (of course, in JK2) but it don't now.

Is there something blatantly obvious that i missed? or is it just not possible?

Archived