Home

The Return of Kick (among other things)

CaptainJackZ

Originally posted by boinga1

Actually, I was playing JA FFA earlier and was realizing just how big a part of my game plan kicks used to be. But, I'm able to get along about as well as in JO, without kick.

There is no real 'counter' for JO kicks, besides simply moving.Same for JA, true...but they ARE NOT EASILY SPAMMABLE. Look, I don't want kick added for all gamemodes because of the INCREDIBLE overues it recieved in JO, and WILL recieve in JA if it is added.

You have just clearly stated that you ARE tryong to affect the WHOLE Academy community. Yo have just stated that you are TRYING to affect gamemodes THAT YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY. THAT seems unwise, to say the least.

Fine then just add an option menu into CTF/Duel

Problem solved?

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I'm getting thoroughly sick of this. Spider, I am so sick of of I could just vomit all over my keyboard right now. Your quoting everyone is really getting on my nerves. You also say we're being selfish by wanting kicks back for our gametype which is indeed ruined. Aren't u being selfish by saying it would be better to take out our part of the jk3 community and keep your's? Oh and by the way, you said:

"I don't lower myself to the depths of immaturity that you do though. I'm better than that ;)." Right ther you've just proved that you are not. You think you are better than everyone else. You are cocky and you try to be superior to us. You are nearly the only one who opposes to our comments. Another thing I noticed, you post an awful lot on here. Do you have nothing better to do with your life than sit here and refresh the forums until you see someone you can complain to? I think I'm done for now here.

Oh and one other problem, the elevators in the imperial drop zone level are horrible. They take about 5 minutes to get up.

You have just clearly stated that you ARE tryong to affect the WHOLE Academy community. Yo have just stated that you are TRYING to affect gamemodes THAT YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY. THAT seems unwise, to say the least.

s/o ctf, ff duel

is it that hard to understand

s/o ctf, ff duel does not equal..all

traj:

Saying 1st week patch = bad idea is not enough. There is no reason WHY it is a bad idea. You have concocted some notion in your head that it just...is...bad.
Don't be a muppet trajic, There have been many examples of games which have suffered from premature patching given IN THIS VERY THREAD. The fact that you're ignoring the points the opposition brings up does not mean your argument is any less crap.

Give us our option, we'll never have to see each other again.
Heh heh, the mugger says give me your money, and you'll never have to see me again.

Al, I don't see anything in there saying anything about a 50/50 split. Anyone else wonder how much other **** Al is wrong about?
"An incomplete or isolated portion" it says. That can mean half aka. 50% as much as any portion, unless you have any debate about that.

I win.

And don't try to dig up some petty semantic claptrap, we both know I'd win such an exchange with the gr@mm@r!!1 on YOUR side of the table. :D

Besides, throughout this debate, both you and I have been referring to the induction of kick fragmenting the community, and we've both said that it would split the community 50-50... So we're on the same page there... Your most petty argument to date just got ripped into little shreds on all fronts. Props to you.

Rumor:

that is because JO was a totally differen't dynamic and subject matter than q3. JA is not in relation to JO
And JO isn't in relation to JK. But it wasn't a mod of JK. It doesn't wash, Rumor.

Side:

Well FF duel are kinda pathetic as it is,i just know a bit bout FF duel i think FF dueler like weiner/rumor could tell u more why it also needed for duel
AHA! It all comes out now! Not just NG CTF anymore, one of them admits they want to change more! Soon they'll admit they want to change the whole game! Utterly feeble. You can all go and boil your extremities.

CaptainJackZ:

I am so sick of of I could just vomit all over my keyboard right now. Your quoting everyone is really getting on my nerves.
Erm... sorry. :D I quote. It helps people to follow what I'm saying and to know which bit of their posts I'm replying to.

Oh and by the way, you said: "I don't lower myself to the depths of immaturity that you do though. I'm better than that ." Right ther you've just proved that you are not. You think you are better than everyone else.
I said "I'm better than that." That. not "you." Do read more carefully. I've never claimed to be better than you.

You are cocky and you try to be superior to us.
I'm cocky eh. Heh heh heh. You don't get personal at all, do you.

Try addressing the ARGUMENTS instead of insulting people will you? Oh wait, you can't, because you have nothing to back up your selfish desires with logically.

And I'm not trying to be superior to you. ;)

You are nearly the only one who opposes to our comments.
Ahh. Well you're nearly the only one who's on here asking for kick to be ported into JA. And there's nearly only one person living in China, currently.

Another thing I noticed, you post an awful lot on here. Do you have nothing better to do with your life than sit here and refresh the forums until you see someone you can complain to?
I post a lot on here? I only post in these two threads. Grow up. "I BET U ARE A GEEAK!!!11" you say? lol. You've been posting here too, regularly, about a COMPUTER GAME. What does that make you? An insulting hypocrite, that's what.

jello:

s/o ctf, ff duel

is it that hard to understand

Last night it was just NG CTF. Now it's duel too? Utterly feeble. It's growing all the time. Now the truth comes out.

Duel is MY gametype too. And this time, you can't even bring out the tired old non-starter: "U DONT PLAY IT SO STFU!!11"

I'm a champion JO FF duellist, and I say NO PREMATURE PATCH. Raven can take that on board as well as your childish moanings.

Frankly all I give a **** about is FF S/O CTF. But I don't want to leave other game types that are STALEMATES screwed up to like FF Duel.

Those 2 would be fine with me. Although I think UJ would like to have togglable commands for FFA as well.

Those 2 would be fine with me. Although I think UJ would like to have togglable commands for FFA as well.
There ya go, under pressure they've dropped all pretence of only wanting to change one sub-gametype. Now they want to change three gametypes. Soon it'll be all gametypes.

That was relatively easy. Anyone for coffee?

NO! NOT FFA! NOT DUEL! NEITHER ONE IS A STALEMATE!

FFA IS NOT A STALEMATE. DUEL IS NOT A STALEMATE. NO DUELER OR FFA'ER HAS EXPRESSED A DESIRE TO PORT OVER KICK.

You people don't even claim to PLAY these modes, yet you want to change them. NO NO NO NO NO!

Changing s/o ctf- maybe ok.

changing any other mode: unacceptable as of now.

Originally posted by Spider AL

There ya go, under pressure they've dropped all pretence of only wanting to change one sub-gametype. Now they want to change three gametypes. Soon it'll be all gametypes.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111826&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

read the first post

this all began with s/o ctf AND ff duel

"try to keep up" like furion likes to say

Originally posted by Spider AL

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111826&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

read the first post

this all began with s/o ctf AND ff duel

"try to keep up" like furion likes to say

EDIT:

furion..

pyro weiner rumour plazma blackrose

they're all duelers dude

like it was stated before...media talked to other duelers..they also were unhappy with ja

im sure getting them to post here wouldnt be a problem if you really wanted them to

Actually,

our views arent really here for you to give your opinions about.

We just wanted to state what things might require fixing in a future patch.

So really all that crap you wrote doesnt affect anything either.

EDIT:

In reply to someone saying why we post here instead of raven.

Chang seems to like viewing these forums rather than his own company forums. Haha

Originally posted by [div3rse.jello]

actually

our views werent really there for you to give your opinions about

we just wanted to state what things might require fixing in a future patch

so really all that crap you wrote doesnt affect anything either

Sorry, posting on a public forum means you share it with ALL people here. I am actually not interested in you or your opinion either. (Opinions are like @$$holes; everyone has them and they all stink.) However, I am actively voting that they not re-implement kick JUST LIKE IT WAS IN JO!

Your views were there to damage me and the rest of the community.

You do not speak for everyone. The number of people that want this patch is far greater than the number of you on this forum.

Of course we're going to debate them. So in your own vein

No, of course YOU are going to debate them. Probably with your sidekick Furion.

So in your own vein: "StFu n00b!!!11"

stfu n00b

You do not speak for everyone. The number of people that want this patch is far greater than the number of you on this forum.
I think you'll find that the number of people who don't want the game ruined is greater than the number of people lobbying for a patch on this forum.

No, of course YOU are going to debate them. Probably with your sidekick Furion.
Did you hear that Furion, he called you my sidekick.

I'm FURION's sidekick.

I think you'll find that the number of people who don't want the game ruined is greater than the number of people lobbying for a patch on this forum.

How do u know that this will ruin the game? What if for once Raven does it right and it actually comes out for the better?

Originally posted by [div3rse.jello]

The number of people who will leave JA because of a poor patch, or the people who will hate a patch, is FAR greater than the number of people who want it.

And why does everyone pretend my posts don't exist? You all act like Al is the only one saying anything. I'm here too, I'm talking! :)

Ok then al whatcha think bout puting sum cvar commands or an option menu for s/o ctf?

But dude i never admitted that i wanted a change into FF im saying that ,yes there a few people debating how ff duel is kinda crapy?but again....i rarely play FF duel so i couldnt realy tell what are the exact prob

Archived