Home

[WIP] Agent Smith-The Matrix

CaladienJedi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you don't mind but I have edited a bit to make it more JKA like. In JKA, you know that all the textures get dulled a bit so you REALLY need to accent the models for them to show up in game. All I did really (mine is on the left) was edit the forhead (the lines there don't look very realistic), define the cheeks a TAD bit more, protrude the forehead (as seen here: http://www.telmi.com.pl/matrix/foto/smith15.jpg) and make the shirt look more 3d-ish. You may need to add some grey to the jacket to give it a wrinkley look at realistic bend points, or else it will look VERY black and 2d-ish.

smithedit.jpg

Also, try to make the hands a bit bigger, as it makes his head look huge.

yea Ill work on the skin once i get it back from thrawn(and graves who i think is getting it ingame). Anyway, good to see ya agian ewok. Been awile. BTW, that offer about the pic's and all would be Excellent. I just lost my site for good now :(.

Catch me on aim, Caladien2337 :)

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Enjoi9187

Hope you don't mind but I have edited a bit to make it more JKA like. In JKA, you know that all the textures get dulled a bit so you REALLY need to accent the models for them to show up in game. All I did really (mine is on the left) was edit the forhead (the lines there don't look very realistic), define the cheeks a TAD bit more, protrude the forehead (as seen here: http://www.telmi.com.pl/matrix/foto/smith15.jpg) and make the shirt look more 3d-ish. You may need to add some grey to the jacket to give it a wrinkley look at realistic bend points, or else it will look VERY black and 2d-ish.

smithedit.jpg

Also, try to make the hands a bit bigger, as it makes his head look huge.

Call me a fool, but that looks like MilkShape.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived