Home

Can you put stuff on your walls?

GForce

the stairs trick. you have to have a house with stairs. you stand on the stairs halfway or so.. and drop your object.

/move forward 10

/move back 10

/rotate left 45

/rotate right 90

use these commands to move the object untill you have it against the wall you want :)

Aha! So that's how you do it Corzip! I've been wondering how you made stuff look so good in the PA hall! Now I can make my house look spiffy! Too bad I don't have a lot of stuff ot put in it... Which reminds me, anyone on Starsider, if you have some rare or unique items you don't want, donate them to me, X'ero!!

There is a way to put stuff on the walls in a small house (no stairs). I have seen it twice now, but I do not know how.

Anyway as far as placing a house goes, you find an open area and drop it there. Generally it's a very flat surface and the game levels out your lot for you. Sometimes you will see houses be submerged in the surface. This can be due to resource shifts.

Originally posted by GForce

The way you put things on the wall in one floor houses is to drop the item, now you have the option to move it back or rotate left or right. Move it back until it is on the wall.

Yeah I've tried that, even made macros for it, but it didn't work. It will let me move it to the wall but not up the wall. The house I saw had rifles about eye level draped across the doorway.

/confused

Archived