Home

Does anyone recommend me this game?

HaruGlory89

I'd say it should run since it runs with almost max settings (4x AA, 8X AF, all details on max, 32Bit) on mine:

1,3 GHz

512 RAM

GeForce4 Ti4400

You might have to use a lower resolution and not everything maxed out because of your GeForce MX though.

As for the jedi fighting: There are a lot more fights with reborns in JA so you should like it.

Originally posted by HaruGlory89

Well? I love JO, but I always felt more emphasis should be put on Jedi fighting.

Can it run on my comp?

1.5 Ghz

256 MB RAM

NVidia Geforce 4 MMX 440 SE

Jedi Academy is great. but you need a pasion for it.

Btw old games are dumb because they arent made cool

no nice graphics.

If you like Jedi action, look no further than JA. There's saber duels in almost every level! The gameplay is similar to JO, so you can go at it fairly easily.

There's enough new features, like the new Force powers, enemies, creatures, and lightsabers, that make the experience different from JO, but just as much, if not more, fun. The plot's even pretty good, something some Star Wars games suffer from.

The nonlinear levels and custom Force selection means you can tailor to your fighting tactics. Multiplayer is a blast, though as of now it may be hard to find servers that aren't full. Siege mode is definitely worth checking out if your computer can handle it. (which it sounds like it can) In short, if you loved JO, you simply cannot pass JA up.

Originally posted by HaruGlory89

Well? I love JO, but I always felt more emphasis should be put on Jedi fighting.

Can it run on my comp?

1.5 Ghz

256 MB RAM

NVidia Geforce 4 MMX 440 SE

As long as you don't want to play multiplayer capture the flag without guns, you should find this game to be much more enjoyable than JKII. Single player is better in most parts than JKII, and some levels look as good as those in Unreal II, IMO. Siege adds a great new side to multiplayer that goes beyond the same standard modes that have been in the JK games since the original.

If you want an enjoyable single player experience, than you should definitely buy this game...you should like multiplayer as well, as long as you don't play NG CTF.

Archived