Home

Life of a Jedi

Apologetic

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They ran to the ruins of the Academy (it is in ruins, isn't it?), but could see no sign of the others.

"Perhaps they did not fare as well as we did," Rebecca muttered. Then, she saw a few figures moving in their direction.

"Good," she said. "They seem to be doing just fine."

"Just follow me"Ap began to walk bac towards the hide out"We need to get these guys back to Luke and get the forest back up."Ap stoped for a second"yes i said get the forest back up."He continued on to where he got to Luke and the other Jedi."Take the troops im going to the yavin core."

"You sure thats a wise choice? To be showign them the core?"

"Even if they had something to do they couldnt get by my security"

"What ever you say"

"Ok,Take what you need food,water,what ever becaus once we're out there we are open for attack."

Bauer smilied warmly. "Well, I guess first we'll have to survive this and whatever other suicidal mission Apo has lined up for me. From there, I guess we'll see what life throws at us. I learned something long ago, you can't expect to plan your whole future, the best you can do is be careful, protect the ones you love, and endure whatever comes at you." He put his arm around her shoulders.

"Not suicidal realy considering the only risk is being attacked in the opens which is what im gunna change. Let me brief you:

We are heading to the yavin core which can literally control this very planet.We need to get the forest up and im gunna see hwat i can do to cause a bit of trouble but this isnt gunna be some walk into a bunker and its rather far. Any questions?"

Archived