Home

Life of a Jedi

Apologetic

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(((sorry bout the w8 guys)))

"We cant blow all of this with out troops."Ap radioed in."This security needs to be handled delecatly with programming not force or the back up systems will blow the base.I need someone to help me sneak into the 4 sector so we can make sure we free the troops."

Rebecca frowned after hearing what Apo had said. They needed to get through this one area in how long? 3 minutes? Force, they'd have to run.

"Let's do this," she said to Apo. She realized that her lightsabers would be needed on the other side of that door and took them in her hands.

When Rebecca and Ap reached the 4th section ap stuck his sabers into the roof and slowly began to cut."I just hope they cut the security before im finished or the whole base will be open to attack 5 people.You may want to get the side that way we have a way out if they set a lock down on us."

Tepe ran towards the place where Apo and Rebecca were, Slicing the stormtroopers. "Explosives ready!!" Tepe yelled to the comlink and got hit by a laser. He was allready being dragged away but then he used pull to get his saber back and sliced every stormtrooper near him. He continued to run as fast as he could without the force

Archived