Home

The Matrix Restarted

jokemaster

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Billion? WTF?))

Tepe fired the sentinels, destroying many, when he heard a thump on the roof. "Damnit... Their trying in..." He said to himself and took his home made gun that was still ok and recharged.

Tepe ran to the main deck and listened as the sentinel tried in from someones room. "Oh no..." Tepe saidand ran to the door, dodging a laser coming throught the door. The laser cut a hole in the door and the sentinel came throught from the hole.

"Hello..." Tepe started and shot many times towards the sentinel. Then the sentinel fell down and Tepe continued his sentence "...and goodbye"

"I'M ASKING! I DO WANT TO KNOW" yelled Jokemaster. Suddenly the ship seemed to stop working, along with the gun he was manning. The sentinels all fell limp, and the tunnel was turned into a junkyard full of sentinels.

"****! How do sentinels multiply anyway?" He asked, putting weird images in everyone's mind.

Frost looked at Jokemaster, and crossed her arms across her chest, "What do you mean how do they multiply? They're machines! They build each other."

Though the emp knocked out all nearby Sentinals, there were still some just outise of emp range. When the radar came back online one of the Sentinals began to spin. Selene took a closer look, "My ship was blown to bits before I could reach it, I have a feeling that's what theyre doing again." She looked at Outcast, "Mabee we should get out of here."

As the ship speeded through the twisting tunnels deep within the earth's crust on it's way to Zion, the machines had launched their bomb which was chasing the Solaris.

"What's that?!" Selene said pointing at a small but fast moveing target on the radar. Then Selene headed for the gun turrets. Activating the gun and setting up her targetter Selene began opening fire on the sentenels while keeping an eye open for somthing small and suspicious.

--------------

Frost was in the main deck watching all that was going on, as the Solaris made it's way deeper into the earth's crust more and more sentinals filled the radar. Abruptly Frost left the main deck and started making her way towards the gun turrets. Suddenly the ship hit somthing and a large pipe came loose crashing down on the boardwalk. The boardwalk gave way but Frost managed to grab hold of a railing. She looked down and saw that a fall from this height would be fatal.

------------------

Selene had started off blasting at the odd Sentinal but now there were so many she could never stop firing. Then she saw it, breaking ahead of the Sentinals, a tiny little thing. Selene aimed for it but it was too small a target. Just when she was about to nail it the ship hit a large pipe jutting out, and Selene was almost knocked out of her chair. When Selene got back in the chair the small bomb was almost on them. Selene oppened fire and the bomb exploded. The explosion so close to the ship shook the ship violently and parts of the rear of the ship were damaged. Once agian Selene fell out of the chair.

-----------------

Frost pulled herself up and leaned against the railing breathing heavily. Suddenly the ship shook violently again and Frost fell over the railing. She saw the ground rush up at her and then everything went black. Frost lay unconcious on a platform in the ship's interior.

-----------------

((By the way, what's all this about how Seninals are made? Every knows they are built in factories. Machine arms and cranes and things putting together the sentinals on an assembly line. And this is confirmed in the Anamatrix.))

NeoVenom flies off the chair of the turret his was controlling and hits the floor of the ship. "Ouch..." he mumbles and he picks himself up. "Aim for the walls of the cave. It could cause a cave-in. That's the only way we'll lose them. We can then slip into a pipe and hide." NeoVenom quickly goes back on the chair.

Selene heard NeoVenom's suggestion, "Will do, you take the left I'll take the right." Selene started blasting the walls and bits of rock and pipe started falling and hitting some of the sentenals but nothing large enough to completely block them from coming.

A few sentenals came at the front of the ship, they had been further ahead when the ship headed their way and they intercepted it. Four sentenals landed on the front of the ship. They crawled along the top of the ship pulling themselves towards the turrets from the rear. One of them began cutting at the hover rods (not sure what they're called) Another tore into the top of the ship and stuck it's head inside. And the last two aproached Selene's guns.

On her targeting display Selene spotted the Sentinals She spun her guns around and blasted one of the aproaching sentinals off the ship but the other got to her guns before anything else could be done. Selene's guns were destroyed and the Sentenal began tearing it's way into the ship. Selene grabbed her emp gun and blasted the Sentenal right in it's central optics. Selene then made her way to another set of guns, "You won't be beating me that easy."

--------------------------

Frost opened her eyes, "Oh, my head...Tepe! Whatch out!" A Sentenal tore it's way through the ships frames above them.

-------------------------

In the medical bay Red Lotus was patched up and decided to head to the Main deck. he climed the ladder and saw the chaos, "Looks like trouble, I'dd better get to the guns." He grabbed an emp gun and headed for the catwalk leading to the guns. Only to see it was demolished. Then above a Sentinal broke into the ship and headed after two people on a platform below, Red Lotus made out Tepe and Frost. Red Lotus blasted his emp gun at the Sentinal but it had already spotted him and dodged his blast easily. Red Lotus swore and readied another blast...

NeoVenom starts shooting the walls and pipes as the Solaris speeds off. Some of the rumble from the walls hit a couple of sentinels, but they are still following the ship. NeoVenom was about to give up hope until he notices that the Solaris passed a column, he fires upon it. The column gave way and the ceiling collapses. He continues shooting down pipes and other columns. As he was doing so, NeoVenom shouts to the others, "Seems like this cave is full of columns. Shot them down!"

"Again I have to save allmost everyone..." Tepe mumbeled and took his home made gun out with his right hand, still holding Frost's head with the other. He shot the sentinal and the sentinal damaged badly. On the same time Red Lotus had his EMP-gun ready and blasted the seninal to peaces. Well, allmost. Tepe looked up and to Red Lotus. "Frost is hurt! Get a rope or a cabel from somewhere and throw it down here!!" Tepe shouted and turned his eyes to Frost. "You okay?" Tepe asked from her and lwered his home made gun

As NeoVenom continues shooting, he says, "I guess that does it." He stops shooting and gets up from the turret's chair.

Quickly, NeoVenom rushes towards the cockpit. Once there, he looks at the hologram and says, "It seems like the 'cave-in' worked."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: Darth Tepe, I think your character and Madanlorian54's character are on a lower deck on the ship....unless I misunderstanding.)

Archived