Home

The Matrix Restarted

jokemaster

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jokemaster heard thclick-click sound of empty clips. He quickly changed them and found that he had only two more spare clips, not counting the ones he just loaded into his gun.

"I'm almost out, and they're getting more back up." He said. He then switched to semi-automatic fire, and started shooting with more precision.

((OK... Thanks... Didn't know that))

Beth finally hears a response from the phone and is clearly surprised by what she hears.

"Are you serious?" she questions. She ends the call and sits there for a second, still surprised by what she was told. Finally, she is shaken out of her surprise and says, "My house. 1342 W. Burton Street."

((OK... Thanks... Didn't know that))

Beth finally hears a response from the phone and is clearly surprised by what she hears.

"Are you serious?" she questions. She ends the call and sits there for a second, still surprised by what she was told. Finally, she is shaken out of her surprise and says, "My house. 1342 W. Burton Street. Apparently, there's a phone in the attic that none of my family ever found."

Craig took his phone back, hung up, then told NeoVenom the location just so he knew where they were heading. He then called Tepe and also informed him. He exited the highway and started off toward the address. He looked back at the group, indicating they could holster their weapons now.

Beth pushed forward into the house, but was promptly stopped by her mom.

"Where've you been?" she demanded, but Beth shrugged.

"Out. Let me through," she said carelessly.

"Not until you've done some explaining," her mom said, hands on her hips. Beth sighed.

"I was right about the world," she said. "I know the secrets. Let me pass or I'll hurt you."

At that second, a cop entered the room and Beth, who had by this time grown tired of running aimed a kick for the cop's stomach that sent him flying out the front door. She turned back to her mom.

"Unless you want me to do that to you, you will let me pass," she growled. Her mom backed away.

"I'm sending your father up to talk to you when he gets home from work," she said. "Go to your room."

Beth shrugged and said, "You won't find me."

Then, she pushed up the stairs and headed for the attic, followed closely by the others.

"And none of your friends can stay!" her mom yelled up the stairs after them.

"Oh don't worry," Beth snapped, her patience finally gone. "We were just leaving."

The phone was ringing.

Beth's mom hurried and grabbed Tepe by the back of his coat, yanking him backwards so he landed on his back on the first floor.

"You're not going anywhere in my house," she said. "I won't stand for it. I've called the police and you're staying here until they get here."

As if on cue, several police officers entered the house and aimed their guns at Tepe.

"Hands up," one of them said, not realizing how soon he would be dead.

Hunter heard him hit the floor, then moved along the top of the attic until he was above the officers. He took out his handguns and fired through the roof, the bullets cutting through and hitting some of the officers and startling others. He shouted to Tepe. "Run!" He continued firing until he was out, then kicked the ruined part of the ceiling so it crashed down upon the police officers' heads.

Archived