1. 1. What is the best MP mode?

• Free for All
    • Team FFA
    • Duel
    • Jedi Master
    • Holocron
    • Capture the Flag
    • Capture the Ysalarmi

How do you know what you like if you haven't even tried them all? How many of you have played Capture the Ysalamiri? Holocron FFA? Jedimaster? My server offers all of these gametypes as well as FFA, TFFA, and CTF. People who have never played the rarer gametypes are amazed how much they enjoy them and are asking for more. 3 of the 21 maps in my server's map cycle are Holocron FFA, and one of my admins sent me an email today informing me that someone told her he wants more Holocron FFA. Of course some hate those gametypes, but at least they tried them and are speaking from experience.

If you've only eaten hamburgers your whole life, and somebody asks "which is your favorite, hamburger or steak and lobster", are you going to say hamburger because that's all you've ever eaten?

Chop Shop INCREASED SABER DAMAGE FFA-CTF

Has FFA, TFFA, Holocron FFA, Jedimaster, Capture the Flag, and Capture the Ysalamiri games, all within a 21-map cycle.

Originally posted by traj

How do you know they haven't played them before?

How many of you have played Capture the Ysalamiri? Holocron FFA? Jedimaster?

See the "?" at the end of each phrase? It's called a question mark. I was asking how many had played those game types. Well, what are your answers? I_can't_hear_you!Since I know very few servers offered those gametypes, let me take a guess: none , none, and, ummm, none.

I know a lot of the people out there haven't played Jedi master, holocron ffa, and CTY. And i also know it is rare to see those servers hosting those games. This poll is meant for all people who know what their favorite is so far. And to anyone who is just reading this and hasnt voted, try those rare ones first. See if you like them or not, THEN post and/or vote.

Oh ya, I see those rare games at least once a week on the servers. (For the most part.)

I voted for FFA, because that's the game type I played most in JO. Guns, sabers and Force are my preference.

I also enjoyed CTF, and some Team FFA. I never really played the Duel mode because of my laggy 56k connection at the time. Now I have broadband, I've been Dueling more in JA.

I'm also going to have to try CTY with those tweaked settings on Amidala's server one day.

I will probably still play Jedi Outcast MP online...if only to try out the game types I never really touched before due to my bad connection.

Originally posted by StormHammer

I voted for FFA, because that's the game type I played most in JO. Guns, sabers and Force are my preference.

I also enjoyed CTF, and some Team FFA. I never really played the Duel mode because of my laggy 56k connection at the time. Now I have broadband, I've been Dueling more in JA.

I'm also going to have to try CTY with those tweaked settings on Amidala's server one day.

I will probably still play Jedi Outcast MP online...if only to try out the game types I never really touched before due to my bad connection.

You have to do that, Chop Shop ownzes I always play that now:

1.Disruption

2.Best server types difference(you will see what I mean when you go on CTF-FFA increased saber damage, I'll be waiting :)

Archived