Home

JEDI ACADEMY Screenshots *go easy on the spoilers please!*

SpecialForces

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Marcus(JSA)

This question is to anyone who knows:

I've been looking at some of the cool Screenies here and want to know how you can chop people in half, behead them, etc.

I have JA+ 1.8 on my Server but everyone dies the same, no gore!

Is it a Download or something. I had the Blood+ but it did not work - but this dismembering thing looks way better.

Do a search for OJP Enhanced on your favourite mod site and you'll have stuff like this, this and this to look forward to. :)

Originally posted by Marcus(JSA)

Originally posted by Kurgan

So what am I supposed to do?

For the 101th time add it to your server.cfg file, if they other players cant see dismemberment, ask them to type cg_dismember 400 in the console.

NOTE: cg_dismember is for Multiplayer only

Okay, finally!

I put "seta g_dismember 400" in the config which I uploaded to the server and placed in my own base file!

I can see the gore without having to put "cg_dismember 400" in the console, so I'm just hoping it works for my clients now!

PS: Thanks to anyone who helped, it looks so much better now!

EDIT: And what do you know - most of my clients can see the chopping and gore without entering anything in console! Wey-hey!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by cjcr12

can anyone explain me how to screenshot the JACAD game? i have no idea and tired to look the way to do it,help me:confused:

First, pick a key you will use to take a screenshot (I use my PageDown key). We'll call the key you want to use KEY.

Then open your console ingame (Shift and ~ keys) and enter

/bind KEY screenshot silent

then close your console (Shift and ~ again).

Now whenever you press KEY, it will take a screenshot that can be found in the screenshots folder in your base folder. If you take a screenshot while on a server running a mod (like JA Plus mod) the screenshots will be in the screenshot folder in the mod's (i.e. japlus) folder in GameData.

Archived