Home

JEDI ACADEMY Screenshots *go easy on the spoilers please!*

SpecialForces

Please post screenshots of jk3. It can be about anything- funny - interesting- scarry - good times you have had- ect.

screenshots start near the bottom of page 1

please contribute to the thread I and others want to see what its like to play jk3...

I dont have it :(

so please post: thanks..

:):):):):):)

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine, if you could use a wampa model for your character. Wampa with a saber. That would be freaky. Or worse.. How about using a rancor or mutated rancor model. That would be downright scary, man. Imagine facing a mutated-rancor with a huge saber in each.. each.. claw? :p

Originally posted by Stafire13

Imagine, if you could use a wampa model for your character. Wampa with a saber. That would be freaky. Or worse.. How about using a rancor or mutated rancor model. That would be downright scary, man. Imagine facing a mutated-rancor with a huge saber in each.. each.. claw? :p

can't u? (with a little moding :p )

please ppl more screen shots? THANKS gotta keep this goin for noobs everywhere!

No need to freak out there SpecialForces. We have threads dedicated to editing, threads dedicated to Editing Requests and all that fun stuff.

Rather than trying to make this a one-thread-fits-all why not head over there and post something?

Btw, if you're really curious about MP, why don't you give it a try?

The flyable vehicles aren't featured in SP normally (the ships) except with cheats though I haven't tried them in SP.

People tell me the bikes have different controls but I don't remember. I do know that in SP you can chop the front of a Swoop off with your saber or push somebody off by hitting use when you're close to them on their bike. In MP you can't.

In SP the AT-ST controls are far inferior to those in MP (IMHO). They put the camera practically on the ground (I guess to make it easier to aim at ground base enemies) and made it so you have to switch weapons to use Rockets (or the secondary "side gun").

In MP the main gun shots look much cooler and its much easier to see where they are firing, you don't get the secondary side gun, but you get rockets with secondary fire. Your regular gun is also limited to a few solid minutes of firing (it recharges after that). The MP version is also much easier to get into (just hit use on it, no need to jump exactly on top of the main hatch).

PS: Lay off the flames and you'll get more people likely to respond and help you. ; )

Are the flyable vehicles and at-sts ect. like objects that you just go up to and use, or do you type a code and just appear in them like when you do the flyxwing cheat in JK2 SP? Also, are there any maps with flyable vehicles in them already? I think I've seen a new ctf map where you can go to a pad and get into one AND USE IT to kill (duh) and get across the map, am I right or am I wrong?

THANKS for readding this true noob post

P.S. I don't have jedi academy yet either or even a decent comp. yet but oh well, I'll just have to wait :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Stafire13

Oh I tried playermodel rancor once, it places the camera several feet below the ground, which makes it a bit hard to play >.> all you see is a great big grey blurr.

Playermodel Wampa works slightly however, although when switching back to playermodel player you're stuck with a wampa sized Jedi who seems to like gazing up at the sky.

Originally posted by Michaelmexp

Wasnt you reading the thread? A hazard trooper. :indif: Meatbags.

Umm... Excuse me? I believe you are not the one reading the thread. Pedro the Hutt gave a picture of a HazardTrooper on a swoop bike, which is what he originally posted he wanted to see. So I was asking what else he wanted to see. Pay attention. :roleyess:

Originally posted by TK8252MJL

Umm... Excuse me? I believe you are not the one reading the thread. Pedro the Hutt gave a picture of a HazardTrooper on a swoop bike, which is what he originally posted he wanted to see. So I was asking what else he wanted to see. Pay attention. :rolleyes:

You should pay atention:

THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT ARGUING!

And I think it was abvious that I just wanted more pics of the hazard trooper and swoop

PS: GET OVER IT!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

"What you bitch is most always what you are" quoted from GOD

Archived