Home

Assault on Trident

Joetheeskimo

((((I know. I posted this just after you put your hands on your blaster and said ''did you hurt him ,'cos if you did.''

It has only appered now for some reason.Honestly. I posted this ages ago. I was concerned when it didn't show up while I was flicking through to add a reply, then it showed up at the end.[sigh]

For sanity's sake, lets pretend that post never happened. I am still here, but I was just quiet. OKay? ))))

Kenji was sitting in the cockpit of his ship, The Neutron Star.

The scanner buzzed into life. Kenji glanced down , and all colour was drained from his face. ''Those gangsters....that technology......they'll never make it!'' He swiveled round and tapped at his controls.''Okay, lets see where this weapon takes us'' He flipped a series of unmarked switches, then turned round again and took off to attack the enemy vessel. He looked over his shoulder. A small timer read [T-30]. Kenji smiled.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very small ship, more of a fighter, swooped in to join the fight against the gangster ship.

"Perfect timing to help," Caitlin told Erica. Erica nodded.

"Yes indeed," she replied. Then she frowned. "It's going to take more than weapons to take that thing out. Wanna push him down?"

"Whatever it takes," Caitlin said. "Charge the ramming shield."

Then she hailed the others. "You guys might want to get out from under that thing. It's gonna take a fast plunge. It won't be enough to take out their shields, but it'll sure help.'

"Ramming shield is ready," Erica said. Caitlin nodded and directed the small ship up into the air.

"Meet my nose," Caitlin muttered as the small ship rocketed downward toward the larger ship. A bright flash of light leapt up at impact, followed shortly by an immense cloud of sand kicked up by the impact of the larger ship on the surface.

"Did that help?" Caitlin asked, still unable to see anything through the dust cloud. Erica frowned.

"Not much, but it did do a little something," she replied. Caitlin nodded and hailed Kilmor.

"That wasn't what I had hoped, but at least now you have a little more help, right?" she said. "Do you want me to do that again? I can do it at least 3 more times without recharging the ramming shield."

Kilmor was unable to rteply because he was trying to find his qway through the dust cloud. When he emerged, he answered, "It would be better to use that when they're higher in the air, so they'll fall farther. Let's try to fire at them while they're down."

Kilmor and the others opened fire with their side gun turrets and then fired several proton torpedoes. The ship began smoking, and a group of people scrambled out just as the ship was engulfed in a red-orange ball of flame.

"We got them!" Kilmor shouted over the roaring of the explosion. "Prepare to land and capture those escaping gang members!"

((Oh, what the hell.))

Some of the gang pulled out blaster rifles and began firing on the Jedi and mercenaries. Kilmor ignited his saber and deflected the blasts. He stopped and dropped to his knees, closing his eyes and reaching his hand out. All of the guns went flying out of their hands and scattered across the ground. Kilmor got up and pointed his lightsaber at the gang leader's neck. "We will not let you go until you agree to help us defeat Trident."

• 1 month later...

Since no one is answering, i'll just control the leader.

The leader stares Kilmor straight in the eye. One of his eyes is covered with a patch, the other is blood-shot green. The stare-down lasts for a few moments, and then the leader whips up a blaster and fires in Kilmor's face. Despite his Jedi reflexes, Kilmor isn't quick enough to block it and he's propelled backwards by the blast. He hits the ground with a thud and rolls twice. He lays there with his mouth half open, his hand to his forehead. Then he clambers to his feet.

"They're obviously not going to negotiate," he spat through the stream of blood down his face. He raised his lightsaber and chopped the leader's neck off. The net is sliced open along with his head, and the smugglers stream out, immediately assaulting Kilmor, Craig, and the others. Kilmor easily blocks their shots, but his reflexes are slowing becuase of the hit in the head. The protagonists slowly close in, bringing down the gangsters left and right.

Caitlin and Erica had not yet landed their ship and began picking off the gang members one by one with the weakest guns on their fighter. Then, they land and join the fight using thier lightsabers. Like Craig, they only disable the gang members, rather than killing them.

"They're all disabled," Caitlin said. Erica nodded, staring at the men who were lying on the ground, letting out small moans of pain.

"I guess they won't be of much help for defeating Trident," Erica said thoughtfully. "They will, however be able to tell us where he is."

Archived