Home

Attack of the Clones...Relived

Joetheeskimo

I thought it might be cool to sort of "re-write" the Attack of the Clones in an rpg. You can be a clone trooper, a Bounty Hunter, Jedi, Council Member, Soldier, etc.

--------

Name: Kilmor Katarn

Occupation: Jedi Ambassador. A Jedi Ambassador is sort of like a Jedi mercenary; he tracks down criminals, sabatoges, etc.

Weapon(s): Two lightsabers, one orange, one purple

Vehicle(s): Jedi Transport

Bio: Kilmor was killed by the cyborg Death Lord. Arc then cloned him. He is the nephew of Kyle Katarn. Origianlly, he was the apprentice of Jerec. He watched the death of his grandfather, Morgan Katarn. Eventually, Kyle turned him to the Light. Kilmor has been a Jedi serving for 17 years, including his previous lifetime.

--------

Kilmor and the rest of the Ambassadors had been summoned to the Council. Kilmor was concerned. The Council rarely sumoned more than 1 or 2 Jedi Ambassadors; summoning the whole group meant trouble.

The large glass doors opened. Kilmor stood in a tight circle at the center of the Council room, studying the member's faces. Master Windu looked very serious. That meant he was worried. Although Yoda rarely showed emotion, his face was lined with lines of worry.

"We have summoned you on account of a very dangerous and worrying mission," Mace Windu began. "Senator Amidala was nearly killed when her ship was fired upon on the landing platform. Apparently, an assasin is out for her. But this is no ordinary assasin. Senator Amidala's life has come too close to ening many other times. We need you to find this assassin."

That was it. Mace Windu said nothing more. Kilmor was incredulous. "Won't you give us any information?! How can we find this killer with no clue wheer he could be??"

Mace Windu stared at Kilmor. Despite being a Jedi longer than anyone in the Ambassador group, Mace Windu's cold scare still made him want to shrivel up.

"Ambassadors are trained to find that out themselves, Kilmor."

So that was it. Kilmor turned to leave with the others. "We're never going to pull this off," Kilmo muttered.

Name: Apologetic Goeus

Weapon(s): Two lightsabers, Both green

Vehicle(s): Souped up X-wing

Bio: Apologetic is one of the best if not THE best computer tech/mechanic. He became a jedi when he was younger there was a jedi who crashed on his planet and Apo fixed his ship.The Jedi noticed Apo's great abilitys with the force and took him to the council.Apo is now part of the mid council.He wanders the Galixy either looking to help or for a place to relax.

--------

Apo was called by the High council into a meeting he heard what the ambassadors had to do and he awaited orders.

Name: Tepe Tyron

Weapon(s): Two grey lightsabers

Vechicle(s): Corellian heavy corvette(Modified), Jedi transport, Speeder

Bio: Younger brother of Te'Ku Tyron, he has been in the lower council for three years(He's brother five). Tepe was raised away from his brother so he was lonely and grew hard. He doen't open to everyone totally. He is a great Jedi but if he would fell to the dark side, he would be the Jedi orders greatest fear/enemy.

Tepe is more whealthy than Te'Ku. He has his own house in coruscant but he spends most his time in the jedi temples garden, meditating and thinking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tepe walks towards the lower councils meeting room. When the meeting is over he goes towards the High council. He had heard that he would get a mission from the highest council. Tepe was soon behind the councills door, waiting for his turn. Some other lower council members join him.

Tepe: "So... You guys coming too?"

Member1: "Yeah... We are going somewhere else maybe..."

Member2: "Dont you remember that we are going to the 'Clone base'?"

Tepe: "Oh... You guys are heading to there next? Well... What are you doing here then?"

Member3: "Just hanging out"

Tepe looks the ships in the hangar, thinking his mission.

He walks to his Modified Heavy Corellian Corvette what he calls MHCC. Soon Tepe was in a strange planet, looking for something.

He looked around and walked around until he found a little hut. He stepped in and soon he was looking a little stone where was some markings. "Aventullem arangulan hjammelj keljuth... Hmm... This could be interesting news to the council..." He puts the stone into his little bag and runned to his ship that blasted away emmediatly.

((((I forgot The X-wing wasnt in those movies DOH!>_< well lets pretend i created it or something^_^)))))

Apo looks at his ship."Well i guess I could use some spare parts and some tools"Apo thinks"Ok get a drink then I will head to this Guy Watto's place."Apo heads into a tavern

Apo leaves the tavern stretches and goes to wattos place."Better watch all thes animals here"Apo looks only to find Anikan with....Padm'e!"That Kids going down a bad road doing this."Apo waits till they leave and walks up to Watto."Heloo im guessing your watto...."The blue guy looks up"Yes that'll be me what can i deal you for?"Apo stares at him"Well i need some tools and some parts for my ship"Watto smiles"And what kinda ship will this be?""My own design"Watto looks at him perplexed"Well you can browse about while i work on this droid.Call me when ya need me"Apo thanks him and goes inside"

Tepe walks in the crowdy streets, avoiding few eopie crap thats lying on the ground "Damn eopies... But, now I need to get some parts... I heard Obi-Wan say something about watto when they got out of here for the first time with Anakin..." he says to himself

"Let's see... Hey! You! You know where I can find Watto?" Tepe asks from one merchant and is directed towards a big house.

Tepe walks in soon "Woohoo!!! Anyone here" Tepe shouts and soon a little, crancky Toydarian flyes next to him "Yes? Youre in a correct place?"

Tepe looks at hi... it for a while and then says "I need some parts to a Heavy Corellian Corvette... Modified of course"

"Yes... Yes... You are in the correct place... Go see from the backyard while I try to fix this droid ha?" Tepe nods and walks to the scrapyar... Backyard. He walks there for a while and then finds some parts. He looks them and when he looks at one he notices another Jedi... Apo...

"Hmm... Goeus?! Apologetic Goeus!?!" Tepe shouts and looks Apo

((Here my other char comes out))

Jokemaster felt someone holding a gun in his back. It was a guard from Tepe's crew that was sent by the captain of Tepe's MHCC to watch Tepe's back. The soldier first rose Jokemaster up and then he pushed him out from the hide.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ku'Les "Surge" Kertan

Weapon(s): Normal republic rifle

Vechicle(s): Only his speeder in Coruscant

Bio: Nothing in anyone's knowledge

Archived