Home

My Oh My! How I love MP playing.

CortoCG

Originally posted by Tesla

Amidalas Chop Shop server, not sure which one it was, probarly the one with x5 Saber Damage...anyway i was killing off on that server, everyone was using sabers....not me...i was using melee and using lightning, its more powerful if you use melee....ah another 35 kills racked up already :D

If you like\are good with guns\explosives and Lightning, a smart strategy is to find servers with g_debugmelee 1 (you can check that with the All Seeing Eye in the serverinfo section), full Weapons, and full Force (especially if they have faster than normal force regeneration). All of these things can be checked in the All Seeing Eye.

Choose the Dark Side and take away all points from the lightsaber (attack, defend, and throw). That will give you a lot of extra Force points to use on other things. Give yourself level 3 Lightning, and spread the rest among Grip, Dark Rage, Drain, etc. You will have no lightsaber, but with g_debugmelee 1 you will have two-fisted double-damage Lightning, as well as punches (attack), kicks(alt-attack), and throws (by doing kata). You will have high levels of Grip, Dark Rage, Drain, etc from all the points you took away from the lightsaber. And, you can always use guns and explosives.

Soften up saber-wielding Jedi with your Emperor's lightning. Then Drain them to take away their Force, so they can't Push you when you Grip them to weaken them further (also makes them lower their saber). If you get right in front of them after using Grip to lower their saber, by using Forward or Back with Kata (mouse 1+2), you can get them in a headlock and punch them in the stomach or knee them in the face before throwing them WWE-style. Then finish them off with your fists or Lightning. Nothing says "owned" like beating to death a lightsaber-armed Jedi when you have no lightsaber.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the funniest thing thats happened to me was in the rancor pit. I enjoy jumping from ledge to ledge to try and get opponent to follow me and blast em in mid air. however in mid spin i missed the ledge and landed on the torch with only a few hp left...... TWICE!!!!!!!!!!

yea, ive been playing with killer clown on chop shop servers a fair amount and hes not bad with guns :) I like to soften them of from afar with a little repeater action then come up close for a quick lighting kill :) of course, this doesnt work on weak light jedi, so you must pummel them to death with 2nd fire and exploadables :p

Archived