Home

Kaadu Mount Trip!

Xx_Patman_xX

Tomorrow (Friday) lets all go on a little trip through the hills of Tatooine. Yes thats right! On Test Center for this week only you can get your own mount FREE from a NPC vendor. So... lets all meet in AH at 8:30 PM EST. Make your character as identical as possible to your starsider character and lets have some fun! Woohoo!:D

yes, they are stiff, but if you do stuff like/cheer, /dance or /jump. they do some funny lookin stuff :D

Bugs-

Not many, the stiff as a board thing is annoying though.. BUT, i did attempt to mount once and got totally kicked from the game. IMO. as much as i want mounts, i damn well hope they hold them another couple weeks and work out the bugs and whatnot. there is also a bug with the player shuttleports, the one in QAVille(devs PA town) just continually says the shuttle is about to begin boarding..only no shuttle ever comes.

yes, he looked exactly like an Ewok is more like it..they do have some serious scaling probs with the bol and dewback..but everything else is good

oh..here is dear ewok froobie

http://www.swgalaxies.net/fanimage/index.php?function=show&id=1405

Hey, scroll down on the edge, there are jedi screenshots..i have stared at them, and i see no way tht they are fake..our first jedis buddy. not starsider by my guess..but still

Archived