Home

Ok last time...the names.

Jatari Bazrak

we need to narrow down what name we have.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. we need to narrow down what name we have.

• Trademeet
    • Thalassinus
    • blithedale
    • haleport
    • armonia
    • Bergigduft
    • hilldale
    • hillvalley
    • Esendale
    • liaison

ok guys these are the new names that we had "thrown into the Fray," as Jan said it. so we are gonna narrow this down one word at a time.:D and these are your words...

Trademeet

liaison

thalassinus

blithedale

haleport

Armonia

Bergigduft

hilldale

hillvalley

Esendale

ok time to narrow down...

VOTE ESENDALE! It represents the qualities of our city. Esen means harvest, and our town has always been loaded with resources, that we harvest. Dale means valley, which we are in. Esendale... Harvest Valley... You know you love it! Armonia means nothing! And Esendale has nothing to do with LOTR!Esendale also sounds more town/city-ish than Armonia. You know you want Esendale!

lol jsut remember we're seeing the last two that we want heh looks like it's just Armonia and Esendale :p One of those seems like it will become our PA city name :D

edit}and if on of those becomes our name I was thinking mabye give it the two letter Nabooian thing. :) like for Esenndale I think it looks better with two "n's" but I don't care. :p Armonia can stay the way it is like Moenia.:p

Why is Esendale bold? Biased....punks!!! RAH!!!

*Busts out gaffi stick*

*Drops gaffi stick and runs from blaster fire*

I would make a huge thing about how dirty Esendale is, but you really don't wanna know where that names been. It was once a name of a strip joint in Las Vegas!!! I mean this thing gets around town. Everyone uses it in ways you really do want to know.

Thank you this has been a proud broadcast of Armonia Supporters of Sweeden also known as the ASSes.

Has anyone been keeping up with CTRL-ALT-DEL? Its so freaking funny

Bah, fine, but that would make us have to be "In Armonia". Heck, I'd like to have the name Gaalgoth before Armonia. I think we should now just change the choices to Armonia and Esendale. Oh and In Armonia is Italian.

And if you all agree to narrow it down, let me be the one to post the poll. I want to do it all professional, and give everyone the info on both of the names before they vote. I'll give the good and bad qualitys of both names.

Archived