Home

Rumors about Star Wars: Ultimate Edition

Crazy_dog no.3

Nice rumors... but somehow I doubt that most (if any) of those changes will be made when the DVDs arrive. In fact, in a way I hope that none of those changes (with the possible exception of the Han and Greedo Cantina scene being put back to the way it was) are made.

But we will see...

Originally posted by edlib

In fact, in a way I hope that none of those changes (with the possible exception of the Han and Greedo Cantina scene being put back to the way it was) are made.

And that is the change which proves these rumours are nonsense, given that Lucas is now claiming that Greedo was meant to have shot first all along, and that Han only shot first due to "an editing error".

These rumors are so full of crap it's hilarious! :D

We all know that sometimes Lucas does things that don't make sense, but don't you think that he knows that the prequels are worse than the original trilogy?

So then, why would he try and make the original trilogy more like the prequels?

Now, I think it'd be pretty cool to see these changes, but it'll never happen. I mean padme's spirit? She's not even force-sensitive! :|

the only thing i do hope is that thay fix the emperor in the empire strikes back ...becose its still the old lady. :rolleyes:

>>>>>Anakin's spirit is now played by Hayden Christenson with make-up to make him look his age. He looks on proudly at his son Luke with the spirit of Padme by his side. >>>>>>

LOL :D

Archived