Home

New Saber Move (JA)

mknote

Here is the demo:

Click here for demo

Thanks to griff38 for allowing me to do this... maybe I'll get it right next time.

MK

Edit

For those of you who don't have the game, I will try to describe it. I was on a speeder bike (vehicle from Duncan-something or another) with the double saber. Still firing the primary fire, I jumped off the bike. I flipped twice in midair, each sideways and swinging, then came to a stop and did a few moves you can normally do but not in the way I was moving. Why wouldn't it be listed in the manual? I saw a post as I edited this that told of a move for the saber staff. Maybe all the new saber types (and maybe the old single) have an "Easter egg" move. Can anyone find it for single?

Originally posted by mknote

.... Sorry for being a newbi.......

MK

hey MK, no need to apologise. It's good you got your demo going, thanks to some help :)

what you need to do is track down one of those comprehensive moves lists that are around,,,,

heres one.....I'm sure theres better ones around too

http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/jedi_academy_moves.txt

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by mknote

What about when I rolled in midair? I have never seen that before. Maybe I am just missing something...

MK

Choose double sabers and press jump+forward+attack - you'll get the exact same thing that happened on your swoop :D

My guess is, as you jump off the swoop, you are at the certain height the player needs to be to perform the butterfly, so it happens straight away.

Archived