Home

New Saber Move (JA)

mknote

Originally posted by mknote

Arrg! Nobody tells me right. What should I do? I have tried just about everything to find this out. Help?

Maybe this?

MK

Try doing this, login to your briefcase, bring up the page that has the demo or any downloadable file. Bet it says you are signed in at this point. Highlight the link and copy it. NOW HERE IS THE TRICK, sign out of your account. Now paste the url into the address field and COPY IT TO POST HERE.

My guess is you have been posting the url that you are signed in under, only another briefcaser user could see it.

I made this mistake too, :)

PS nobody will be able to play a demo unless they have the map it was originally recorded on. Can you make a demo of the move on a standard map?

You could also right before playing the demo type cl_avidemo 20 in the consol. Then when you play the demo it will make 20 screenshots per sec of the demo. You could then browse the jpegs for the perfect ones that highlight the move. Don't forget to set cl_avidemo back to zero 0 when you are done.

Maybe I'll get this right.

Update:

I don't think that worked. Yahoo is a load of garbage, because now they won't let files be shared. I paste the link to my folder, and there isn't anything in it. Great. Anyone know where I can upload it and IT WILL WORK?!

MK

Poor MK, you have just committed what is called "inadvertant, painful to watch spamming." Lets hope the admins dont catch you ! :p

yeah, just a nice desription, like dancing instructions

eg. Jaden lifts R arm, turn to R, spin, improv, flip, R kick, L kick...showtime !!!

and take some screenies in your demo...easy !

MTFBWYA

Archived