Home

Has anyone else noticed something about the Americans and Germans

Agen

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appologize if I made you feel that way with my comments.

I wasn't implying you were rascist, I am very sorry.

I was pissed from another thread regarding disrespect towards women and when I saw the title of the thread and what some of the other people said I just lost it.

Hey, nothing was directed at anyone specifically (if directed at all :p), just didn't want a slightly controversial subject have everyone just say non-controversial "you are bad" things otherwise the thread is pointless :p

I've also been accused of using an aim bot

heh, I've been acccused of cheating (what type i dunno :p) but is it really possible to get an aim bot for q3 engine games?

A quick thing I'd like to note, so maybe I'll never see this on the internet again. Germany and America are not races of people. So even if you hate the dog**** out of everyone from either of these COUNTRIES, you are not a racist.

You fight the power, bro

:p:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

You fight the power, bro

:p:thumbsup:

Haha, well I suppose I was being a little nit-pickish. But I've seen the exact thing on a forum for Delta Force happen. And while it's equally ignorant to hate people based on where they are from, or their race, I like to keep the ignorant devided into nice, neat, little sub-categories. Can you say "anal"?

Archived