Home

Saber move (JA)

Aryyn

I also came upon a new saber move. I was using the staff stance and i did a move (dont ask me how) what happened was it looked alot like the special move the red stance does, it was a spin behind the back with the saber without the ridiculous trails. It looked exactly like the spin behind the back that guy did in the fanfilm Art of the saber. But it was in the staff stance!

As the subject says, try to post some screenies if you can isolate and perfect the move. You may want to try a demo, but in a post I made not too long ago, you'll find that it can be nerve-racking.

Also, if your like me, don't post late a night. After working on a cell for TWELVE HOURS! (Sorry, had to rant)

MK

I figured it out its ( hold sidestep,attack+ back+right,attack+right, You must hold sidestep the whole time this looks really awesome with a single hilt and blade you must be in the staff stance. Here is a pic showing how it go's behind your back its almost exactly the same as the red stance special but without the stupid trails. This is NOT the move where you throw it behind you back its different.

011203-newmove.jpg

yeah, i did this by mistake once.... when trying to pull off another move :rolleyes:

but had seen it on a moves list since.... one move that simply looks nifty is when using staff, jaden throws the staff up a short distance, catches it and twirls/attacks...I wouldnt mind knowing how to do this

This is the only instance I think Id prefer to use a controller(over a mouse), like xbox or ps2, to properly execute the many cool combos there are....

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Chuahtemoc

actually i think this is very similar to the two-handed saber attack kata2 (Mouse1 +Mouse2 simultaneously, hold). the best part about this kata is that you can do it while moving.

...that and you can spin/turn to change directions while doing it.

Archived