Home

Your Christmas Wish List: 2003 Edition!

Darth Groovy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I never had an erector's set. I had tons of legos though. Still have most all of them. ;)

That's a neat list though.

These were the other items on my list (the mp3 player is plenty enough though :p )

B00003CXC5.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

[/img]

Good choice my man its well worth it!

Paul Chen Practical Katana : $159.99

PC-1070m.gif

But what I would really like is this.

Paul Chen Orchid Katana : $899.99

Paul Chen Orchid Katana Sword is 41 5/8" overall and 27 3/4" blade. The popular and handsome Orchid swords have a sharpened hand tempered folded steel blade. Genuine white rayskin handle with blue Japanese cotton cord wrap. The katana and Wakizashi have a blackened iron tsuba featuring orchid and butterfly decoration inlaid in silver, brass and copper. Wooden scabbard with blue lacquer finish. The koiguchi and kurigata are of buffalo horn, and the fuchi, kashira and kojiri are bronzed iron with silver and gold detailing. The Orchid Katana by Paul Chen includes both a cleaning kit and cloth storage sleeve.

PC1207lg.jpgclicky

Originally posted by DarkLord60

Why would you want a Katana?

Hmmm... maybe it's because I am a training swordsman. I am studying to become a true samurai. :)

And I wish to have a well made katana. Soon I shall go to Japan though and get a custom made katana that meets my exact needs to use the weapon perfectly.

I forgot, what I really wanted badly for Christmas, is what I bought myself. Im still waiting for it to arrive:

The Led Zeeplin boxed set I (4 CD's)

00.1.gif

and

The Led Zeppelin Boxed set II (2 CD's)

00.2.gif

I am so excited for those to come in the mail. I want those songs. I just cannot wait.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Hmmm... maybe it's because I am a training swordsman. I am studying to become a true samurai. :)

And I wish to have a well made katana. Soon I shall go to Japan though and get a custom made katana that meets my exact needs to use the weapon perfectly.

Wow thats really cool well hope you get what you want dude.

My dad has a folder on his computer of wish lists for each of us. As we think of things we want, we add to them, and then they surprise us with any number of items for Christmas or Birthdays. Half of the fun, is finding out what you get, because, we try to keep the lists broad, to allow for more surprises.

This was also on my list:

B00006AL1E.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Well, I only want three things...

1) This:

A Nomad MuvoNX MP3 Player with 128 MB (I think) that can double as a USB flash drive. Very practical.

2)My parents permission to build my own computer. With an ATI Radeon 9800XT (if it already came out, or ill wait)

3)And for my family to be happy during the holidays.

Thats all im asking.

Archived