Home

Robed Darth Malak, Anakin, and Qui-gon skins

omeewan

working some skins of Qui-gon, Anakin, & Malak. Pease tell me what you think. I am open to any suggestions, and/or constructive criticism. Please keep in mind that Anakin and Qui-Gon are re-skins and I have only worked on the faces and the hair. Malak is a complete skin, based on the General Windu Model from the AOTC team. None of these will be released until I have permission.

Malak pics:

Malak

malak2

malak3

Quigon Pics:

Qui-Gon

Qui-Gon2

Qui-Gon (side view)

Anakin:

Anakin In Game

Anakin on a swoop bike

Anakin with two sabers :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi omeewan, I wanted to get your attention for the Malak model I have been working on. The model itself is complete, I need to get to mapping and weighing.

I myself am not a very good skinner. If I have to do it myself, I'll exploit the screenshots of KOTOR I took for reference pics in order to get the textures I need for the skin, but of course I would much rather have a skin made by someone skilled such as you. I know you have been working on this skin for robed malak so I don't expect you to get interested in this but never the less it is worth a shot.

I took a look at your screenshots and I can see that there would be quite a few changes that you would have to make to this skin if you were to adapt it to the model I made, most notably the abscence of the robe and the actual presence of his shoulders, the cape, the belt and other accesories in the model (face mask, neck plate, etc).

Nevertheless, if you are interested, I would suggest we get in touch so I can start mapping the model according to some textures you already have, in order to save some time.

Here's the model's thread link:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121464

Cheers

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived