Home

Samuari Jack Model?

Cosmos Jack

Well I found a skin that was suppose to be "Samurai Jack." It was the "Gallimar Model" that had be redone to the "Saber Samurai." Then someone took it and tried to make a "Samurai Jack" skin. Well he doesn't wear a hood and the model looks nothing like a Samurai lol.

None of the 3 variations of the model had bot support. It took me few minutes to put together bot support and temp team colors. I mean really people I have no modeling or skinning ability and if I can do it why are there so many models and skins released without team colors or bot support it's not hard.

Like I said it looks nothing like Samurai Jack. :o Though I did add my own special ICONs for him. So if anyone does make a Samurai Jack model I already have some icons.:p

Originally posted by Cosmos Jack

None of the 3 variations of the model had bot support. It took me few minutes to put together bot support and temp team colors. I mean really people I have no modeling or skinning ability and if I can do it why are there so many models and skins released without team colors or bot support it's not hard.

Most people are too lazy to do it :(

I would make the model but I don't know how but it sounds like a cool idea. I think it would go great with the melee mod ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived