Home

Best Level for NPC Spawning?

sup3rsnail

This i actually a cheat I found out: when veiwing a cut-scene in the academy, open the console and type cam_disable kill everyone in the room and save, and you have the academy as your own little arena :D iv'e spent hours there just spawning guys and stuff

Originally posted by IG-64

This i actually a cheat I found out: when veiwing a cut-scene in the academy, open the console and type cam_disable kill everyone in the room and save, and you have the academy as your own little arena :D iv'e spent hours there just spawning guys and stuff

OH! that's how you get in the academy! Thanks!

<edit:nvm just tried it, woot killing Kyle and Luke was a pleasure, hearing their screams of despair! MUAHAHAHAHA...-gets dragged away by the white coats->

Originally posted by IG-64

Geezus IG, THAT'S AWESOME!! Thanks heaps, works pretty cool! :D.

OT:Why doesn't "d_npc freeze 1" work?!

I've tried it in everywhere way possible.

Cheats disabled / enabled

With a / or no /

Before spawning / After spawning...

Reloading the level...

wahhh ;( is there a new cheat to freeze all npcs? (i know about notarget but that only affects enemies.)

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

No more cheats to find out?

Ive said it before, I don't belive that it is possible to enhance the gameplay in any other way by cheating, I am content with the cheats I have found out, anythingelse is just impposible to do with cheating. I.E. having thousands of IG assassin droids come from the cracks of doom and automatically start fighting you with wicked awsome music playing. I can dream, can't I? :p

before I found that cheat I always went to the level where you go find rosh and type npc kill all and play around on that little launch pad lookin' thing you start out on. I don't know if anyone has named that before, I forgot the map name

Originally posted by Lord Nick

just one question but i could find this out myself so tere could be no need in posting this , :atat: how are you ment to disable the cam after youve done with it? or better yet keep it on?

I do not understand the question :confused:

Archived