Home

Stuck

Altus_Thrawn

I can't decide what to do. Some people may be mad at this but its your right to be. Anway I want to join DS, but not leave the A.

The great things about the A are:

1) The people/friends

2) Living in Rorana

3) Lots of support from people

4) Watching Corzip and Xanadu

5) Will be selling pet stims soon, most likely if I leave nobody would buy em.

I want to join DS because:

1) They RP

2) They are all imperial

3) There is an odd appeal about them

So I don't know what to do, stay or leave....

Anyway I guess I just made this post to rant...but yeah.

It's the Corzip and Xanadu show!

-APPLAUD-

-CUE MUSIC-

Heheh, j/k. I think you should do the first thing that comes to your mind, right NOW! That's what I do when I'm in a bind, because then I don't have time to second guess myself. If you go to DS, that's fine, if you stay, that's fine. As long as you're with people you like, and you're having fun.

And if anybody griefs you about going to DS (if you decide to go) let me know. It's been a while since I've seen some good 'ol fashion back alley justice.

Its hard verging on impossible for me to leave. If I'm not accepted into DS I could almost be happy...then I could just stay here comfortably. But I'm drawn to it....

Anyway It will be hard to keep touch without /gu but I'll try my best.

I will keep a side residence in Rorana, its to beautiful to abandon.

both -A- and DS are exceptional guilds. they both have their wonderful strongpoints. your decision is your own, if they dont like it..they can move on. i joined DS twice...i wont go back to them cause i dont blame them for being mad i left them twice

same with -A- :D

why i like staying alone...hehe

lol I herd about this from Vosh, in the bestine cantina tonight :p wish I had read here first *shrugs* oh well I think it's a tough decision like you said, but just do what you think is right...no what you know is right. for what is your heart telling you? you will most likly be accepted Tokalar, no doubt about that I mean your a really good wookie...even If I didn't get to know you very well. hehe I didn't really know many of the crafter's that well.:rolleyes:

Hang out with Toonces, Tok. :)

Tell him you know me, he'll take real good care of you. ;)

It's a shame you are leaving. I can understand that you are drawn to it. It is more involved with what is going on in the universe, that is for certain. :)

If you are accepted, I wish you good luck on your new journey, but keep in mind you are always welcome back. :wavey:

Archived