Home

Back after the Forum Death!

Rebel Loyaltist

das sagt noch nichts über the character.

hehe. i've heard about that war before. there were some of them.. aaahhh.. i've missed so much.. i should have come earlier.. 3 or 4 years .. :xp:

wait..

i had a girlfriend.

no wait. two.

heck now i remember. it was the time when those five swedish student girls tried to teach me the cult of err.. abulomania.

no time for a war..

:)

Uh, look. RL, and everyone, I'm sorry if i betrayed any XWA secrets, intelligence, or information by posting the war threads on my journal. When I posted the entries it was simply to update Rogue 9 on what he missed. My apologies to all. It's something I should'vd done by PM. And is there any way in which i may appease the dolphin? I'm willing to do whatever i can.

:assult:

Wally the space dolphin says that he can only be appeased by covering oneself with blue feathers and a Donald Duck mask, running past Secret Service agents standing Whitehouse security and stapling oneself to the president.

:dozey: Me, I never ask Wally what he wants me to do. The answer's likely to be something f*cked up...

Yeah, I needed something to reflect the politcal frenzy that will soon overtake (or is it fail to overtake?) this great nation of ours...

I just wish he was still around so I could write him in for the next election. We could do much, much worse... and I suspect we probably will...

:rolleyes:

I enjoy how zappa reflects his dislike of republicans:

He took her home to a motor court

She wouldn't kiss him, he tried to ignore it,

But it made him angry,

He called her a pig, a sl*t and a wh**e,

A bi**h and a republican,

And she slammed the door,

A petulant frenzy,

This is a republican frenzy,

A republican and a petulant frenzy.

- Honey, Don’t You Want a Man Like Me? (Live)

I wonder if you purposly used the word frenzy because of those lyrics...

Well, I'm going to try and appease the dolphin now. Wish me luck.

*puts on a Donald Duck mask and covers himself with blue feathers* *looks around* Hmmm, these secret service guys are everywhere. Better play it safe. *walks by the agents. One of them looks at him*

Secret Service Agent:What are you doing here?

Me:I'm a representative from the Ducks Who Are Fans of Donald Duck group. They've been concerned about other ducks and they feel that other ducks out there aren't getting enough representation.

Secret Service Agent:Really? How so?

Me:Well they feel that they aren't getting enough representation in congress.

Secret Service Agent: Really? And does the President know about that?

Me:Yes. We just had one of our members contact him to inform him of my visit.

Secret Service Agent: Really? And how do we know if you're not some kind of terrorist trying to infiltrate?

Me:Uh, well....Hey look over there. At Mohammed's Cafe across the street. Suspcious activitiy's going on there

All Agents: Where???

*runs toward the White House as the agents look at the cafe*

*Thinks to himself, They'll never get me while they're busy watching the cafe*

*runs into the White House and turns in towards the Green Room where George Bush and Karl Rove are discussing election strategies*

*As he's running Bush and Rove look at him and ask themselves what's a guy covered in blue feathers with a Donald Duck mask doing here*

*Continues running*

*Bush stands and says:Why are you running? And what are you doing here in the White House?

Bush:*to Rove* Aren't the Secret Service guys supposed to be on this guy?

Rove: Ordinarily yes, but I don't know how this guy penetrated.

Bush: Well get them on the.... *runs into Bush and knocks him to the ground*

Bush:Sir, just what is your business here?

Me:How about a hug?

Bush: A hug? after knocking me over? I certainly wouldn't need one after... *grabs Bush, gives him a hug, takes out a staplegun and staples his shirt sleeve to Bush's back jacket as he hugs him*

Archived